Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Kiss Kiss

b]Stella's P.O.V.

"How's your arm?"

"Its fine, Stel, really. But your avoiding the question"

I sighed. After my splurging at Hot Topic and my bitter encounter with Martin, I headed straight to ATL's house, where I met up with Alex in his room, on his bed.

I didn't want to worry Alex by telling him Martin proposed, grabbed me, and practically threatened me. I was just glad me and him were over. What an asshole.

"You did break up with him, right?"

"Of course I did"

"Then what's the problem, babe?"

The pit of my stomach fluttered at the name. I still wasn't used to loving Alex and he actually loves me back. Just a few weeks ago I wanted to strangle him to death.

"I guess it just sucks to break someone's heart, you know?"

"But you didn't love him" he pointed out.

"I love you"

"And I love you so so much"

I smiled and, on impulse, I straddled his waist, and bent down so my lips touched his softly. It was even better than the hospital kiss, because, well, he was in a hospital.

Ever since he got home, I hade been apologizing. He insisted it wasn't my fault, but I disagreed. I should of let him stay, and forgot about Martin. I shouldn't if been stupid and let him drive home like that.

"You taste like red bull and lip gloss" he said.

"Do you like red bull and lip gloss?"

"I love red bull and lip gloss"

The kiss became deeper and I let his hands roam from out of the back of my skinny jean pockets. But once his hands moved to my zipper, I slapped his hands playfully. "Stop tempting me!" I giggled.

"Come on, Stel, I want you..."

"No, your testosterone male ego wants me"

"Please? it's been almost two months without sex"

"Two months?!" I fake gasped, "You must be dying!"

"Thats not funny" Alex growled, rolling ontop of me and tickling my sides.

"Stop!" I laughed breathlessly.

"Tell me who you love!" Alex laughed.

"You! I love you, Alex!"

"You better" he laughed before rolling to my side, closing his eyes, his hands behind his head.

It's not like i didn't want to have sex with Alex, I did. A lot.

I just didn't want it to be like last time, middle-aged people laughing quietly, monotnous dialogue from downstairs, That 70's Show blasting through the TV, drowning out passionate moans. Yeah, I liked it, and, yeah, I remember.

It's nit easily forgotten, losing your virginity.

And you can never ever get it back.

If I was ever going to have sex with him again, something had to be certain.

"Alex?" I whispered.

"Mmm hmm?"

"I don't want to be friends with benefits"

"We arent, I thought it was obvious you were my girlfriend"

I smiled. I felt Alex kiss my hair gently.

I didn't want him to stop.

I never wanted him to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhh that was a cutie chapter for you

I got do many ideas for this story!!

Keep commenting guys, u make me laugh!!!

Guess whats playing on MTVHits??!?!

WEIGHTLESS