Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Tonight

Stella's P.O.V.

I groaned loudly. "What am I supposed to do?"

"About what?" Angela asked as I drove.

"Martin!"

"Don't beat youself up about it, okay? You don't need to talk to him"

"Whatever" I muttered.

We drove the rest of the way in silence, as Letdown by This Providence put me in a slightly better mood.

"I think I'm gonna hang out with Alex" I said.

"K, girlie, drive me home then"

I dropped off Angela at the apartment and drove to ATL's.

I opened the door with the key I had and headed straight to Alex's room, where I dug my face into his soft pillows and inhaled.

It smelled like cookies and cologne...heavenly.

I threw off my clothes and took a shower. The hot water felt good running down my sensitive skin. I threw on a towel and one of Alex's shirts. I started to watch TV, but got bored.

A sudden idea popped in my head.

I found a few candles in the closet and lit them. I dimmed the lights.

Nothing else could put my in a better mood. But the question is...am I ready? It was too late to think about it, because I heard the front door open distantly. I got up from the bed and looked at the time, only 10:00.

"Hey...you're wearing my shirt" Alex said as I greeted him with a kiss.

"Where are the guys?"

"Out to some club. I didn't go" he said proudly.

"Haha, good for you. I got a surprise for you"

"Have you been crying?" Akex asked, touching my cheek.

"No," I lied quickly, "Why?"

"You look a little stresses. What did you do today?"

"Not much. You know, dinner with my parents" I said, grabbing his hand.

"Good thing Martin's gone then, right?"

"Right"

I pulled Alex into his room with a devilish grin and pressed him against the closed door, and pressed my lips against his.

Alex's hands roamed down my back and up again,

The kiss became deeper, faster, more forceful, and I needed more, so much more.

His hands moved down to my butt and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lowered ne down to his soft bed, crawling ontop of me. I ran my hands down to the hem of his shirt and he pulled it over his head. He started to undo the buttons of the shirt I had on. Once we were both shirtless, I headed straight to his skinny jeans, which were always difficult.

He practically ripped them off, and his impatience made me giggle.

"Are you sure, Stella?"

"More than you know, Gaskarth"

Alex smiled at me and struggled to undo the clasp.

"You gotta stop wearing these"

I laughed again and used my feet to pull down his checkered boxers. His fingers slowly pulled down my underwear, driving me insane.

When they were finally off, he grabbed a condom off his bedstand and ripped it open with his teeth. He slipped it on and positioned himself over me.

One thrust, and I went crazy. I gasped, dragging my nails down his back.

"Hmm..Alex!" I moaned.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, urging him in. The emotions and passion I expressed could not be held in.

"Say my name"

"Alex!!"

"Oh god, Stella"he moaned.

A few passionate moans later, Alex came, And shortly after, I did, too.

He rolled to my side and I buried my head into his side, breathless.

By his side, where I would stay forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe sex scene for ya.
They are, I gotta admit, uncomfortable for me to write, but you know, they are pretty cute.
Being a writer, sex scenes make relationships in stories stronger, I guess.

I still love your comments!!!
Rate!
Suscribe!
Comment!