Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Ignorance Is Your New Best Friend

Stella's P.O.V.

I looked at the caller I.D. on my cell and frowned. Alex again. I pressed 'ignore' and put it away. I knew I probably shouldn't be ignoring him, but I was pissed. More so at myself for trusting him.

"Who keeps calling you?" My mom asked, poking her head into the den suspiciously.

"...Telemarketers?" I asked, hoping she'd believe it.

"Why are you so dark today?" She asked, looking at my apparel of black skinny jeans and a black and red hoodie. I felt dark.

"I'm not" I sniffed.

"Did you and Alex get in a fight?" She asked, jutting her bottom lip out.

"Mom. Can you not? I'm not in the mood for your relationship advice" I snapped.

"If you're in my house, you get my advice"

"Then I'll leave your house"

I got up from the comfy love seat and headed out the door. I was relieved when I saw Max step out of his car. He just got home. I ran into him and hugged his waist.

"Whoa, you okay?" He asked.

"No. Alex-" I started, but stopped when I saw Martin step out of Max's car,

As if my day couldn't get any worse.

"What are you still doing here?!" I groaned, getting frustrated.

"Stel" Max warned.

"How are you?" Martin asked,

"Bad" I said plainly.

"What happened?" Max asked. I sat on top of his BMW m3 and buried my face into my hands. I didn't care if Martin was right there. I needed to get it all out, since Angela ditched me for Zack.

"It's Alex. I met Zoey at the mall and she's going on about how their still together and how much he loves her and shit. God, I'm so stupid. Why did I believe he was different?"

"Maybe she's lying. Are you sure she's not a different Zoey? She could be some random fan" Max pointed out.

"No. I remember her. It's just...I don't know how to compete with her. She's tall, skinny, pretty, blonde, she went to college...I'm a drop out" I said.

"So? Alex doesn't judge you on looks. Besides, you're really pretty. Ask any of my friends"

"You're friends are douches, Max. I.E. Martin Johnson" I said.

"Hey!" Martin snapped.

Max chuckled.

"So are you breaking up with him then?" Martin asked.

I looked at him. I hadn't even thought about it. I didn't want to think about it. But if he was in love with someone else...it was my only choice. I could kill Zoey, but I would never even consider that path.

"I don't know" I sighed.

I let my cell ring again. "I'm going home"

"Bye sis" Max said.

I waved them away and drove home miserably.

Why was I so stupid? How could I fall in love with the boy I hate?

I felt warm tears run down my face. I was so sick of crying.

When I got to the apartment, I immediately went to my bed and sobbed. I missed the smell of Alex's bed.

My cell rang again. It was Jack. Just because I was pissed at Alex doesn't mean I should be pissed at Jack.

"Hello?"

"Stella! Why aren't you answering Alex?! He's been calling you all day!"

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Because I saw Zoey"

There was a short pause and distinct whispers. "Is this on speaker phone, Jack?!"

"Uh, no?"

"Bye" I snapped.

"Wait!" I heard Alex's voice.

I hung up quickly.

Lost my faith but don't you cry, trying to find a place to--

"What?!" I moaned when I answered my phone.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you" Alex said.

"Told me what? That you have a girlfriend?! That's something that you can't miss, Alex! How many other girls do you have in your twisted, slutty harem?!" I exclaimed. It felt good to get my anger out.

"She's the only one!"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Look, Stel. It's complicated. I couldn't break up with her" He explained.

'Because you're still in love with her"

"No! She's obsessed, okay? If I broke up with her, I didn't know what she'd do. So I figured she'd just go away"

I was silent as I thought of something to say. "Clearly she wants you so bad"

"I don't' want her, I want you!"

"Why though?" I asked, a little more calm.

"What do you mean why?"

"She's really pretty" I said quietly.

"What? Stella. you're beautiful..."

I sniffled and felt tears run down my face. "I'm stupid and ugly and fat"

"Stella, where is this even coming from?"

"Nothing. Just forget it"
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn Zoey ruined EVERYTHING.

More comments, guys? I don't' bite. Say whatever you like.

AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!!

I got some ideas (-: