Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Hurt

Stella's P.O.V.

"Alex" I gasped, quickly pushing Martin off of me.

"What's going on?" He asked, staring at Martin.

"Nothing, he was just-"

"I was asking the douche"

I ran a hand through my hair, biting my lip, still sore from all the crying.

"You hurt her. I was just comforting her because she needed somebody" Martin said bitterly.

"More like trying to get in her pants!" Alex yelled.

"Alex, calm down, you know that isn't true" I snapped, wishing I had more courage to yell. My anger hadn't even kicked in yet.

"I don't even know what is true. You're trying to steal my girlfriend, and you're accusing me of having another one!"

"Back off, man! You do have another girlfriend, remember? Why don't you just leave Stella alone?!" Martin yelled.

"Because she's my girlfriend, I love her!"

I sat on the couch and buried my head into my hands, tears falling down my face as the two famous boys thought. "Shut up" I muttered, but no way they were going to pay attention.

I didn't know what was said, but eventually Martin left, slamming the door behind him.

Somehow the door triggered my anger, and I just wanted Alex the hell out of my apartment.

"Stel" Alex breathed, stroking my hair, my head still in my hands, crying.

"Leave me alone" I mumbled.

"...what?"

"I said get out!"

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"You! That's my problem! Martin was just being helpful, he was there for me, and you just ruin everything Gaskarth, I fucking hate you!"

Alex stared at me, looking me over, pain struck his face.

I hurt him.

But, at the moment, I felt no remorse.

"You are such a bitch" He said.

"What?"

"No one even knows you, because you have commitment issues!"

"I don not have commitment issues!"

"Then name one guy you got serious with besides me"

I didn't say anything, mostly because I was shocked, and because he was right.

"No guy has ever touched you here" He says, moving his hand under my shirt.

"Stop, Alex"

"No guy has ever even seen you like I have"

Alex's lips were moving to my neck, and I froze, i wanted to push him off me, but at the same time, I never wanted him to let go.

"Stop" I begged.

He didn't, and his hands were not gentle and he pulled the camisole off. "Alex" i whined.

He didn't respond as he started unbuttoning his jeans , pulling his boxers, along with his jeans, down to his ankles, not bothering to take off his shirt.

His lips crashed against mine, forcing his tongue down my throat, locking his hands around my wrist so I couldn't push him off, and I wasn't going to.

"Alex, please" I whispered, my lips barely off his.

Instead of responding, he pulled my underwear down quickly and climbed over me.

"Has anyone ever made you feel this good?" he whispered, kissing my ear before pushing into me.

I gasp, a natural response to the force inside of me, and I heard him moan a little.

Tears fall from my face, not because of the pain, but because he wasn't being gentle like usual.

We weren't making love, we were just having plain sex.

His thrusts became harder, faster, and despite the pleasure forming inside my body, something felt horribly wrong. I came anyway, and Alex did shortly after.

He didn't lie by my side on the couch like he would of before, he simply just pulled his boxers and jeans back on, along with his shoes, and didn't look at me as he left.

I broke down crying. i didn't want it to end like this. I lie on the couch, naked, crying, and broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that's deep. I actually didn't plan for this to happen, I just figured it would be WAY more interesting than what I had in mind. So what do you think? BTW, Alex didn't technically rape her, because, well, as you can see, she wanted it, too.

But, if you read closely, what are they missing (-:

ah ha! lol you'll figure it out sooner or later.