Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Clear Blue

Stella's P.O.V.

"Did you tell anyone?" I asked as Angela entered the apartment alone with a little white plastic shopping bag.

"No.I told Zack it was mine. Now he thinks I'm pregnant. Way to be." She grumbled, tossing me the bag.

"I'm sorry"

"What were you thinking, Stel? Not using condoms? You know better!"

"I thought he used them!"

"You can't tell the difference?"

"No!"

I sighed and collapsed on the couch, clutching the small package and forcing tears back.

"How'd you manage to have unprotected sex last year with Alex and not get preggers?" Angela asked, crossing her arms.

"I was on birth control for my period. It got better and I had no medical reason to use it, and I obviously wasn't getting any, so I just stopped using it" I explained.

Angela sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry"

"Is he still mad?"

"He looks sort of depressed. If you tell him, I bet he'll be here"

"No"

"Why not? He should be here seeing if you are pregnant, not me"

I crossed my arms. I wasn't angry. I was done being angry. I just wanted Alex back. "No...I just want to get this over with"

"'K. Let's get 'er done"

"What do two blue lines mean?" Angela asked as I paced around my bedroom nervously. Those were the longest 5 minuets of my entire life.

"Are you serious?" I asked quietly, grabbing the stick of the bed (I know, unsanitary) and staring at it.

Sure enough, there were two solid blue lines on the small white screen. "I'm gonna throw up"

"Bathroom" Angela ordered.

I ran into my bathroom and threw up, as different thoughts entered my mind at the same time. It felt as if the world slowed down, and my mind was moving at warped speed. The only question now is...How am I going to tell Alex?

"Are you okay in there?" Angela asked,

"No" I cried.

"Stella..."

"Everything sucks. Alex hates me, I'm alone, and to top it off, I have a mutant spawn growing inside of me"

"Don't call it a mutant spawn...babies are adorable...big eyes, smooth skin, the smell"

"The pooping, the crying, the eating...Ang, I'm eighteen for fuck's sake"

"Come out of the bathroom, Stel" Angela sighed.

I frowned and opened the door. "Promise you won't tell Alex?"

"No"

"Angela! Please, just do this for me, just this once?"

"Fine"

"And by don't tell, I mean, don't tell! I know you can't keep secrets"

"Cross my heart"
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Ang tell Alex? Will Stella? OMFG

Did you see the VMAs?? Kanye was such a bitch! I love his music, and I'm not a fan of Taylor, but she did deserve that award. I love YOU BELONG WITH ME.

And, sorry, updates will be slow. My dad is in the hospital, and it isn't looking good at all. Pray for him for me? I love you guys, and your little comments, too