Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

New Perspective

Stella's P.O.V.

I felt pretty naked when I entered the apartment after my 'hot date'.

How did it go? It ended with a friendly kiss on the cheek. But I couldn't let Alex know that. The date was a disaster, actually. He didn't look that interested, either. He practically told me him mom made him go, which I think is fair, because my mom always sets me up, too.

"Hey, Stel, how was the date?" Angela asked, saying her rehearsed line a little dryly.

"You know...what movie are you guys watching?" I smiled mysteriously.

"P.S. I Love You" Jack smiled.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm gonna get changed"

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me, took a shower, and stared at my naked,wet body in my bathroom mirror. I looked at my stomach and winced. It was barely noticeable, but you could definitely see a tiny bump. I was going to get so...fat.

I tore my eyes away from my emerging abdomen so I could put on a white tank top and some boxer shorts.

"You went on a date?" Alex asked once I opened the door of the bathroom into my room.

"Yes" I said plainly.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? We broke up, Alex, remember?"

"So that gives you the right to just date someone when I'm right here?"

"Uh, yeah, I don't know where you're from, but where I come from, people see other people once they break up with another person"

Alex frowned. "You didn't sleep with him, did you?"

I bit my lip. It could be fun playing with his feelings, but I still didn't have the heart for it.

"No..." I sang.

Alex looked down at his shoes, his dark brown hair covering his face, looking like he was about to cry. I felt guilty for being such a bitch and hurting his feelings, but he hurt mine, anyway.

'Alex..."I sighed.

"I miss you, Stel"

I crossed my arms. "And?"

"I want you back"

I sighed and sat on my bed, trying to scan my mind for something to say. He has a girlfriend, he got me pregnant, and he left me. I should hate him. But something inside told me I need him.

"I was stupid. I should of told you about Zoey...and I shouldn't of left you when I went on tour" He said.

"Is that your way of apologizing, Gaskarth?"

"I don't want to apologize. You hurt me, too, Stel"

"Me? What did I do?!"

"Martin. He was practically all over you, remember?"

"Alex! I told you, he was comforting me because you were acting like a major douche. I got depressed because you stopped calling"

"You said you hated me"

"I was upset...I didn't mean it"

"Well I thought you did...I didn't want you to hate me again"

"Oh, Alex...I could never hate you" I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Stella"

I felt tears form in my eyes, and quickly wiped them away.

"Alex...I need to tell you something..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I titled this after Panic at the disco's song, I'm in love with it (-:

I think it's predictable what she's gonna tell him, huh?

Keep commenting, guys (-: