Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Careless Whsiper

Stella's P.O.V.

I couldn't help the tears that escaped down my face. Of course I wanted it, it was my baby! Even though I thought it would ruin things, it hurt 100x more that my bay is really gone. I needed someone to talk to, and no one could help me in a time like this besides Angela.

She still wasn't at the apartment, so I drove to ATL's house.

I knocked on the door, forcing tears to stop.

"What do you-" Angela snapped, but shut up once she realized I was crying.

"I'm so sorry, Ang"

"What's wrong?" She asked, pulling me into the house. i was relieved that she was alone.

"It's gone!" I cried,

"What''s gone?"

"The baby!"

Angela looked at my stomach. "You miscarried? How?"

I shook my head, indicating that I didn't know.

"Are you okay?"

"Where's Alex?"

"He should be home soon"


Alex's P.O.V.

I laughed at something totally retarded that Jack said as we entered the house, but my smile disappeared when I saw Stella, crying he reyes out on the couch. My first response was, what now? Because she's been crying all the time. I love her, but it was frustrating me.

"Stel, are you okay?" I asked, rushing to the couch.

"She has something to tell you" Angela said stiffly.

Stella looked at Angela, with a betrayed look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked, a little worried now.

"Stella has to talk to you" Angela said,

"No," she growled, "I don't"

"Yes. You do" Angela stared her down.

Stella looked at Angela for a long time, then me. "C'mon" She sighed.

I followed her into my room, pretty pissed that there was this huge secret no one was telling me about. Especially Stella.

"What is it, baby?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Alex...I was pregnant" She said, tears streaming down her face.

It felt like the earth beneath me caved in. Did I just hear her right? She's pregnant? Wait, no, she was pregnant?!

"What do you mean you were pregnant? You didn't get an abortion, did you?!" I asked.

"Of course not," She cried, avoiding eye contact, "I miscarried"

I looked at her in shock. "How long have you known you were pregnant?"

"About a month" She said quietly.

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"Alex, please don't be mad..."

"Of course I'm mad! I'm fucking pissed! How could you not tell me about a fucking baby?!"

She buried her face in her hands, sitting in the middle of the bed, crying, but I refused to comfort her. This was all her fault. How could she not tell me?

"I'm so sorry...I was stupid" She whispered.

"Just save it, Stella" I said.

She looked up at me, helpless, but I felt no guilt or sorrow for her.

"I don't want to look at you"

"But, Alex-"

"Just go!"

"I love you"

"Stella!"

She looked at me for a long time, and I forced myself to stay calm. I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head, turning my back to her.

"After everything we've been through, you're not forgiving me for this?" She asked.

"I said leave"

I heard her get up and leave the room, slamming the door behind her.

That's when I knew I was done. I couldn't deal with her anymore.

It was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Stella or Team Alex?

Was she right to hide it, and was Alex right to blow up on her?

One more chapter, cuties!
BTW, Alex Gaskarth sing 'careless whisper' in another version with Juliett Simms(from Remembering Sunday) and 3Oh!3