21 Guns

chapter 3

" Brighton! Put me down!!!" I shrieked

" Oh, I'll put you down alright" he told me calmly

" Thank yo- BRIGHTON!!"

" What?! You told me to put you down" he stated.

" I didnt mean IN THE LAKE!!!"

" Well next time you should clarify that...duh." he said in a "duh" tone.

" Ugh help me outta here "

" Nope...gotta go bye! "

" Thanks Bright your a lot of help" I yelled after him.

Well, as you probably guessed...I came to the lake today with Brighton. Jasper couldnt come with us...him and some girl are horseback riding or whatever.Not that I'm jealous or anything, but seriously...I never see him anymore and it's sad.Oh, and the girl he's been hanging out with Melinda is a total SNOB. She thinks shes better than everyone else just cause her daddy bought her 2 horses.Well let me tell ya' I could have like 10 horses and I'm still not a snob, so what now?!

" Belle? Is that you? " I hear a soft voice behind me say..well ask.

I turn myself around in the water to see a very handso- I mean to see Jasper looking at me from the dock.

" Oh, hey Jazz" I say.

" What are you doing in a lake...fully dressed?" he asks.

" Well Brighto-" I begin.

" On second thought..I dont wanna know" he laughs.

" Haha..yeah"

" So..." he says.

* wow...its never been this awkward between us before *

" So...ya wanna join me in...uh...swimming?" I ask.

" I cant...Im meeting Melinda for tea in an hour." he states.

" Oh...Melinda"

" Yeah...Melinda"

* yup....still awkward *

I pull myself onto the dock...wring out my dress as best as I can, fix my hair, then look at Jasper.

" uhhh...bye"

" Bye " he says...but with a weird look on his face.

I walk past him and onto my horse, which was not easy do to the fact I was soaked to the bone. I get to my house (luckily my parents were not home) run up to my room (sorta) change into my nightgown, and lay down on my bed.

* What was with that earlier...Jasper and I have never been awkward with eachother before...and what was with the tingly feeling I get when I think of him...ugh there it is again*

I blow out the candles in my room and fall down to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So was it better????IDK...but you (my readers..if i have any =) do know...please tell me (message or comment)