Let Me Love You.

You Don't Believe His Stories.

The crying was to much Natalie could not take it any more. She had to call Bianca it was about seven o’clock in the morning. And there was more garbage on the floor than a little bit.

**knock knock**

It was Stephan, he was back early and wanted to surprise Natalie.

“What are you doing here?!?!?!?”

“I came back early, I wanted to surprise you, I got you something.”

“I’m busy, I have two crying two year olds and can’t get Bianca on the phone, come over tomorrow.”

“I wanted to see you.”

“Well sorry, I just can’t have you here with all this work that has to be done.”

So Stephan left and opening the door he saw Gabriel. Natalie ran into Gabriel’s arms and started to cry once again.

“It’s okay come down I am here for you.”

“Thank you so much I don’t know where I would be with out you.”

Bianca finally showed up about ten o’clock that night, bags in her hands and tears in her eyes.

“I need some where to stay.” she says sobbing.

“Well you know that my door is always opened for you.”

“How are Jake and Jenna?”

“They are for once sleeping in my room.”

Natalie didn’t want to but she made Gabriel leave. In their ten years of friendship Natalie has seen Bianca cry maybe twice. She knew something was really wrong.

“Me and Carlos are getting a divorce!”

“Oh my God, WHY!?!?!”

“He cheated on me!”

“What the fuck, with who!

“Jamal’s mom.”

“Jamal was Carlos’ other son who is now seven.

“He has to sleep with her again! Really?”

“I still love him, I can’t take care of the kids all by myself. I don’t want my kids to grow up with out a father.”

“How do you know he was cheating on you?”

“She told me he was still sleeping with him, and when I asked him about it he did not deny it.”

Natalie knew it wasn’t the first time that bitch has tried to break them up. She didn’t know what to say. She hates seeing Bianca upset. Bianca stayed at Natalie’s house that night. Bianca doesn’t like to feel like she is imposing. That morning she immediately went out to look for an apartment. It was summer time and neither Bianca or Natalie worked. Natalie was a kindergarten teacher and loved her job so much. She loved to work with little kids. Bianca on the other hand loved to teach but older kids. So she had become a college professor.

"Thank you so much Natalie for letting me stay with you over night.”
“No problem love, I love seeing my nephews and you my best friend, and your staying with me till you can get on your own two feet and gat back to work, no ifs and or buts about it okay.” Natalie screams to Bianca.

Natalie knew Bianca was the most stubborn person you could ever meet, but so was she and she wasn’t giving up. She wasn’t going to see Bianca out on the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope your liking my story.
remember comment and subscribe.