Status: I'll update as soon as I can.

Dear Jerk-face

Today you looked at me. I know you look at me every day, but today you stared. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Or how other people would feel about that. It was awkward and strange, sitting in my chair, feeling your eyes on my back. It use to be exciting and make me all giddy.

Now I don't know what to think.

We haven't spoken in months. We haven't acknowledged each other in months. Yet, somehow, I feel as though that hasn't happened. Like we've spoken everyday. Why is that? Why do I feel like I know about everything that happened over your summer?

Oh yeah, because the whole school is talking about it.


---

Aubrey spent the summer trying to forget about Will. She wanted to forget all the things said and all the things done. She really wanted to forget all the things that were almost done. And she did.

For a little while.

Three months of grief went down the drain, the second she walked into Mr. Taylor's History class. And every class after that. By the end of the first day of school, Aubrey hears several nasty rumors about Will.

Too scared to confront him, she starts to write letters. She tells about the rumors and gossip. She writes about why she ever liked him in the first place. At first, it was just to let out emotions, but the letters quickly turn into a regular routine.
  1. September 15th
  2. September 17th
  3. September 20th
  4. September 21st
  5. September 22nd
  6. September 23rd
    For another chapter, you have to comment an idea.
  7. September 25th
    Special Thanks to swmchick8!!!
  8. September 27th
    This one goes out to Invisible me
  9. October 2nd
    jazzi.all.over It's your turn!
  10. October 4th
  11. October 5th
  12. October 8th
    I know it's been awhile, but I can explain :)
  13. October 14Th
  14. November 1st
    I know it's been awhile...