Status: I'll update as soon as I can.

Dear Jerk-face

September 15th

Dear Jerk-face,

I still can't believe it. You are in almost all my classes. It's just my luck to have to be within twenty feet of you all day, five days a week.

When I first saw you walk into Mr. Taylor's class, I thought I was seeing things. Or it was just a guy that looked like you. But no. It was really you. My heart stopped beating and I forgot how to breath. I know I should have seen it coming, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to face you. I wasn't ready to. If it were up to me, we would never see each other again. It would be like we didn't even know the other person existed.

My whole summer was spent getting over you. Then you walk around school like your the shit. I use to think you were, but I use to think a lot of things. Like I thought I knew why we broke up, but it turns out, I'm wrong.

How was your 'summer job'? Did you make a lot of money? Meet new people? Or should I say person? Yep. I heard about that. Did you think you could hide it from me forever? I'm not stupid, honey. I know a liar when I see one.

---

Today you looked at me. I know you look at me every day, but today you stared. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Or how other people would feel about that. It was awkward and strange, sitting in my chair, feeling your eyes on my back. It use to be exciting and make me all giddy.

Now I don't know what to think.

We haven't spoken in months. We haven't acknowledged each other in months. Yet, somehow, I feel as though that hasn't happened. Like we've spoken everyday. Why is that? Why do I feel like I know about everything that happened over your summer?

Oh yeah, because the whole school is talking about it.Love,
Aubrey
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it? This story sounded like such a good idea, when I thought of it. But typing it out and stuff makes me feel like it's dumb. Well, it's up to you, so subscribe and comment please.