Status: Chapter 4 is up! Chapter 5 will soon follow!

Don't Worry Dearest

02

“Okay, so this is the bathroom, the kitchen is down there, Feel free to eat whenever you like. The basement is down that way and the living room is right there.” Mrs. Kean tells me, pointing in every direction, no doubt confusing the hell out of me.

“Thank you.” I told her with a nod and she give me a smile, walking down the foyer to their master bedroom. I was in charge of the house while they went out to dinner.

After hearing the front door slam and a rushed goodbye, I trudge up the stair and down the hall, towards the poster covered door. I haven't heard much about Matthew in the few hours i've arrived at the house, so I figured I should check out his room.

As I was reaching for the doorknob, The doorbell rang. I sighed and made my way downstairs, looking through the peephole to find four long haired guys all scattered on the front porch.

“Open the door already.” One said and I huffed, opening it and leaning on the frame. I got a clear look at the boys, all tall and dark haired.

“Oi! You Myra Somethin'?” One with tattoos asked me and I smirked, keeping my mouth shut. It was so much fun to piss boys off, so I didn't pass up the opportunity at this one. So I just continued to lean on the doorway, crossing my arms over my chest, I blew my fringe out of my eyes. Tall, dark and colorful towered over me, locking his eyes with mine.

I glared back, noticing his eyes were a light mossy green color, but shoved the thought aside and stood straight up, standing my ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry guys! I had this like almost 2 weeks ago, but then I got grounded form the computer before I had the chance to post it! GAWD.
I should stop being a smart ass so much. XD

Anyways, comment and subscribe!
I love all you guys!