Status: Chapter 4 is up! Chapter 5 will soon follow!

Don't Worry Dearest

03

“You're a lil' runt, aren't yeh?” Tattoo's told me, smirking down. I just growled and clenched my fists. I had a problem with people who messed with my height, and just because he was all six feet whatever inches didn't mean he had a license for height requirements. “How 'bout you move yeh lil' ass so we can get throu', love.” My temper flares. Keeping my poker face on, I push off of the door frame and walk down the hallway, all four boys in tow. As I reach the next door, I quickly spin around on the balls of my feet and ram my knee into his groin. His face scrunches up and he grabs his crotch, falling to his knees.

“How 'bout you watch yeh mouth, love?” I mock his accent and quietly stomp my way into the living room. When I'm out of sight, the other three guys burst out laughing, hooting and joking at Mr. Big Mouth. I stifle a laugh and grab the remote, flicking through the channels and finally settling on a boring talk show. Not long after, the guys finally make it into the room, all carrying either a popcorn bag or a can of soda.

“Who are you assholes anyway?” I ask, clicking through the On Demand movies.

“We're friends of Vegan, Duh.” One with really long light brown hair said, flopping on the couch next to me. “Oh! Dawn of the Dead! Pick it, pick it, Dammit!” He said, slapping my thigh, In return I slapped the back of his head, causing him to yelp and slink into the couch more.

“Well, what are your names?” I try again, getting slightly less annoyed that Colorful hasn't opened his mouth.

“I'm Curtis.” The one next to me said. “That's Matt, Lee and Oliver's over there.” Curtis pointed and they all either gave me a smile or a nod of the head.

“Yeh, love. Tha's Oliver, not asshole, thank's very much'” Oliver said with a nod of his head and he turned his attention back to the TV. I just shook my head and gave my attention to Curtis.

“So if you know Matt's gone, why are you guys here?” I asked him, and Lee piped up, his head coming from under a pillow. “We wanted to see who replaced 'im! And we 'eard it was a girl, and Oli's just gotta be a fuckin' man-whore all the time.”

Oliver decided to get up and walk back into the kitchen, acting as though nothing was said about him. I went over my options and quietly crept into the kitchen, finding him standing by fridge, his head in the freezer. I leaned on the wall, placing my hands behind me, flat.

“Disappointed?” I asked, fighting a serious smirk. My voice probably scared him, seeing as he jumped about a foot in the air, banging his head on the top of the freezer, which also cause me to laugh my ass off. It's like a fricken' dominoe effect in here.

“Don' scare meh like tha'! Bloody runt.” Mumbling, he rubs the top of his head, wincing as he hit a sore spot. I just laughed and turned to walk away, already bored, but he took three long strides and positioned himself in front of me, blocking out any exit I had.

“Yeh pretty fiesty, ain't yeh?” He whispered, pulling my arms out form behind me and placing them above my head, trapping me. He let his eyes wander, going over my face, scrutinizing my eyes, wandering down, and coming back up, settling on my lips. I just kept my mouth shut and watched him, planning my escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTER THREE BITCHES! Enjoy!!!<33
Next one might be coming soon!!!! :3