Status: Chapter 4 is up! Chapter 5 will soon follow!

Don't Worry Dearest

04

Seeing no other way of escape, I watched him lean in, almost touching my lips, and I knee him for the second time today. Laughing as he groans and falls to the ground. I pat his cheek and make kissy noises at him while I skip away. I head into the living room and plop on the couch in between Matt and Lee, putting my feet on the coffee table.

“Boys. We should all go do something, I’m feeling rebellious today. Whaddaya say?” I tell them all, looking around to see Curtis grinning and Matt already getting up to retrieve Oli. I nod and tell them to give me a few minutes to get ready.

Walking into my room, I grab a random <a href=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25602083>outfit</a> and put it on, adding a little makeup also. I decide to throw my uncontrollable hair up in a bun, leaving my bangs down to hang around my face.

“Myra? You all ready?” I open the door to see Lee standing there awkwardly. I giggle and grab his hand as we head downstairs. All the other guys were standing in the foyer, waiting for me.

“Come on boys! We got some hell to cause!” I hook arms with Lee and Curtis as we head out to their car. Matt jumps in the driver’s seat, Oliver on shotgun, and the rest of us pile in the back. Matt turned up the stereo and we bounced away.

The five of us ended up driving around High Street, getting food and goofing off. We parked the car in a local garage and set out on foot, looking for something to do.

“What do you guys even do around here?” I asked them, eating my ice cream.

“Well we go teh parties, and we go teh schoo’, and we go down teh London sometimes. But other than tha’ we don’ really do anything.” Oliver says, shrugging. I nod and continue walking on the curb. I look up and notice a park a little ways away. Squealing, I throw my ice cream off to the side and sprint towards the park. The other guys start laughing, and I hear a few of them set out after me.

When I make it to the park, I’m panting. The boys collapse beside me on the grass, laughing and hitting each other. I giggle and turn onto my back, looking at the clouds coming over us. They said it usually rains every day, but not today. The sky was a baby blue, a few clouds, and a shining sun.

“Oi! You comin’ or what?” Curtis calls and I run to tackle him, only to be intercepted by Matt, tackling my to the ground.

“Hrmph” He lands on top of me, snorting with laughter. I giggle and look up, seeing Matt’s hazel eyes staring back at me. My breath catches and I feel heat rise to my cheeks, due to the close proximity of our faces. He leans down next to my ear.

“If all the guys weren’t starin’ righ’ now, I’d totally kiss yeh.” He whispers and kisses my earlobe. My face heats up even more, and I try to hide it as he stands up, bringing me up with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4!

Okay, so I changed her name, I didn't like it. And...Yeah I think that's it. This chapters only a page long, I was gonna go for 3, but This was all I could crank out, sorry guys. :/

But this story is officially active once again! I'm going to try to be productive with this again!

xoxo<3 Tyler