Maya and Tessa Plus Fueled by Ramen

Wikipedia.

"Perhaps one of the most enthusiastic competitors is Jersey's own Gabriel Saporta," Pete announced as the camera showed a scene of a guy in his mid-twenties bouncing up and down in a club with a bottle of Smirnoff vodka in hand as neon lights strobed around him.

"No, no, no, fuck that shit, I'm from Uruguay, okay?" Gabe argued, nostrils flaring and fist clenched. "Straight from the streets. You know when I was little, we didn't even have running water? Do you know what that feels like? Huh? DO YOU?!" He stood up, took the chair he had previously been sitting in, and threw it across the room.

The camera cut abruptly to a scene of Gabe pretending to hump William from behind. Pete's voice-over resumed. "Gabe is also the flamboyant vocalist of the hit pop-electric band Cobra Starship, which most recently hit mainstream status with their hit 'Good Girls Go Bad'."

A girl with big hair and bright red lips appeared on the screen. At the bottom, the caption read 'Cobra Starfish's number one fan'. "Oh my gawd!" she squealed. "I'm like, their biggest fan! I've known about them since last week, and they're incredible! Have you seen Gabe's abs?! I just wanna take my tongue and-"

The screen abruptly flipped to Gabe sipping out of a plastic red cup. "He enjoys drinking, partying, and drunk-dialing his friends," Pete's voice remedied.

Gabe was suddenly sitting on a couch in a poorly lit room with a phone to his ear. "Dude, Victoria," he slurred, "Can I borrow your boobs? I'll have 'em back by tomorrow, I swear... For what? Oh, well, like, uh, there's this show thing for girls, and I think I could win if I had boobs... Fuck, she hung up on me!"

"I'm a Latino who knows his way around the block with the ladies," Gabe winked, now seated in a chair once more. "I know how to woo one. Y roba su virginidad." He waggled his eyebrows to prove his point. "I'd say I have a huge chance of winning."

Gabe was then shouting after a pretty short guy with brown hair. "NATE, THEY ARE SO MARSUPIALS! LOOK IT UP ON FUCKIN' WIKIPEDIA!"

* * * *

"Dude, fuck, what do I wear?!" Alex shouted, running around the room like a maniac. He was sharing with Nate, and he couldn't find his purple and green striped tie.

Rolling his eyes, Nate threw a random t-shirt at him. "Wear this, we're only going out to fucking mini golf," he replied, hanging his clothes in the walk-in closet they had in their room.

"Yo, Nasty Nate! You got my Red Bull in here?" Gabe questioned, bouncing into the room, uninvited as usual.

Nate rummaged through his bag for a moment, finding nothing. "No, I thought you had it," he answered.

Gabe's eyes widened. "I looked everywhere! I looked in my bag, Bill's bag, Bill's scarf bag, his-"

His dialogue was cut off by a large crash.

* * * *

"I want to wear a tennis skirt," Maya said out loud, looking at the scrawny white piece of fabric that hung in the closet.

Tessa popped her head in. "The skanky one? But won't it look like you're trying too hard?"

Tapping her foot in consideration, Maya pursed her lips slightly. "You're right," she decided. "Skinnies?"

Grinning, Tessa shrugged like it was no big deal. "You know how we do." She grabbed a neon blue and pink zebra striped pair from the hanger. "You think Gabe will be attracted to the neon?"

Maya eyed the piece of fabric. "Actually, I think he might be. Good choice."

Grabbing a shirt, Tessa ran off to change, while Maya was left considering the rack. She flipped the light switch off, but not before grabbing a pair of black skinnies for herself.

* * * *

"Brendon, what the fuck did you just do?!" Ryan demanded, bending down and shoving the mess under the bed the best he could.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! I needed it so bad, like, I didn't think I did it that hard!" Brendon replied hurriedly, waving his arms frantically as he watched Ryan try to pick up his mess. "Fuck, I think I even stained the floor."

Ryan shakes his head. "What were you thinking?! It's fucking sticky too, goddammit! It's never gonna come out of this carpet," he grumbled. "I told you to stop doing this so much. It can make you blind, you know."

Brendon pouted. "You know I can't help it! I need it, like, all the time. You know how antsy I get. Fuck, it's on my hands too," he whined.

"Well, that is generally what happens," Ryan deadpans gracefully. "Whatever, just get on your knees and help me with this already."

"What's going on?!" Gabe demanded, storming into the room.

Both Ryan and Brendon looked up at him like two deer in a pair of headlights. Brendon wiped his soiled mouth. "Uh--" he began to explain.

"YOU stole my Red Bull, you bastard!" Gabe screeched, looking at the spot on the ground where several cans were lying, crushed with holes in them. "What did you do?!"

"I-I, it was, I never, RYAN DID IT!" Brendon insisted, pointing firmly at Ryan's bewildered face.

"Fuck no, I don't drink that poison! Do you even know what's in there?" Ryan replied.

"Deliciousness," Ryland answered, poking his head in the room, then leaving as abruptly as he came.

Brendon frowned. "Where did he come from?"

"Don't try to change the subject!" Gabe retorted, towering over the two younger men. "How did this happen?!"

Ryan nudged Brendon with an elbow to the ribs.

Swallowing, Brendon began. "Well, I, um, I was thirsty, ya know? So I grabbed a couple of your Red Bulls-"

"From my private secret stash?!" Gabe gasped, putting a hand to his chest in horror.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "The box marked 'Gabe's private secret stash of Red Bull' isn't exactly secret," he stated.

Gabe glared fiercely at him. "Whatever. But how did the get like this?!"

Brendon went to speak, but Ryan cut him off. "Genius over here decided he was going to throw his bag in the closet. Literally. Well, he missed and hit the wall and your Red Bull fell out and splattered all over the floor," he recapped.

At this point, Brendon was practically cowering behind Ryan's skinny form.

Pointing a finger at Brendon, Gabe began yelling something in loud jumbled Spanish, before quickly switching to English. "--And if you ever touch my Vodka, you're fucking dead, you hear me, Urie? I will fucking--"

"Gabe, stop!" Bill yelled, pulling Gabe by the arm and tugging him away, but not before Gabe could swear, "This isn't over!"

Ryan looked over his shoulder at Brendon, who had his arms wrapped around himself with his eyes as wide as saucers.

"I think I need to change my underwear," Brendon whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
..... ahahahaa.