You Can Call Me Baby All the Time

let me be the one who calls you baby all the time

"What do you think the guys will say?" Ruby asked Frank.

He looked over at her and shrugged, "Gee will probably throw a hairy fit."

"A 'hairy fit'?" Ruby laughed, "You've been hanging around with me too long."

Frank leaned his face in close to hers, "I guess I have."

"Mmhmp," Ruby smiled, kissing him gently on the mouth.

His hands found her belt loops and he pulled her into his body. Her hands rested on his shoulders and his tongue slid along her bottom lip. Ruby pulled back and blushed as she looked down.

Frank smiled as he ran his thumb across her cheek, "It still amazes me that I can make Ruby West blush."

She looked up at him, "Why?"

"You're the daughter of a supermodel and a rockstar, born in L.A. raised in London. Millionairess, homes in London, Paris and Italy."

"You forgot recovering alcoholic, dead mother, estranged father, only on speaking terms with one of six siblings and general emotional mess," Ruby smiled.

Frank tucked her hair behind her ears, "And you still ended up with the screwed up punk rock kid from Jersey."

"Yup," she grinned, kissing his cheek.

They heard familiar voices on the other side of the hotel lobby they were currently standing in.

"Here goes nothing," Frank sighed.

With his hand on the base of Ruby's back he guided them over to their friends.

"Hi guys," she smiled, waving.

"Holy shit, you guys got married!" Gerard yelled.

comments = ♥