You Can Call Me Baby All the Time

could stare at your face for the rest of my day

I stood in front of the mirror and attempted to fix my hair. Today would be the day that no amount of wax, gel or hairspray could control it.

"You nearly ready?" Frank asked, appearing behind me.

I turned around to face him and let my eyes wander up and down his lean body. He was wearing black slim-fitting pants, a white dress shirt half tucked in, with the sleeves rolled up to reveal the tattoos on his forearms, and a skinny black tie. Frank usually looked gorgeous but this particular outfit made me want to jump his bones.

"What? Did I spill something on me? I was trying so hard not to," he looked down at himself.

I smiled at the Converse on his feet, "No, no. You just... look great. Really great."

I blushed at myself not being able to form coherent sentences.

"Well, you look pretty damn hot yourself," Frank grinned at me and I looked down at myself.

I nervously smoothed the skirt of my short, strapless black dress with little white dots all over it. The full bubble skirt puffed out and stopped just before my knees and I wore black flats, heels would make me taller then Frank. Around my neck was my ever present onyx necklace.

"We match," I smiled.

"And we didn't even try," Frank replied as he took my hands in his, "You ready for this?"

I nodded and looked into his hazel eyes, "How are you feeling? I mean, you are about to meet my family for the first time."

He shrugged, "I know it doesn't really matter to you what they think of me so, honestly, I don't give a shit. You like me so that's all that matters."

"Right answer," I smiled and kissed him softly.

His lips pressed against mine and his hands caressed my cheek.

"Eww, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth."

I stepped back from Frank and looked over at my big brother with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on, it's showtime!" Johnny grinned.

comments = ♥