You Can Call Me Baby All the Time

I hold my breath

I blinked at Frank, a grin on his face.

"You got my initials tattooed on you?" I asked.

He nodded, his expression fell, "You don't like it?"

"No, I love it. It's just a little... huge. I mean it's permanent," I said, still in disbelief but incredibly flattered. I knew how much Frank's tattoos meant to him and that he even thought to include me in them was a huge deal.

Not really knowing what else to do I crushed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck. After a couple of seconds Frank's hands found my hips.

"You like it then?" he asked breathlessly when we prised apart.

I grinned and nodded, "Love it almost as much as I love you."

"That was so cheesy," he laughed.

"But true."

He rolled his eyes and stood up, holding his hand out to me, "Ready to go? We've got a whole afternoon and night to ourselves."

"What should we do?" I asked as I took his hand.

Frank tilted his head to the side, "I can think of a couple of things."

I laughed at him as we walked back to the hotel.

Frank and I ended up spending the rest of his day off doing badass rock star things like eating too much pizza and watching TV.

We were currently lazing around in our hotel room, slumped on the sofa, Frank's head in my lap, watching SpongeBob re-runs.

I looked down at Frank, his hazel eyes transfixed on the television, and smiled.We I had messed around with our relationship so much that I was pretty lucky he decided to stick around and be with me this time.

As soppy and cheesy as it sounded I couldn't imagine us not being together, it would be like losing my right arm, my partner in crime, my soulmate.

Sticking with one guy for life used to scare the shit out of me, was it possible to love someone, to want to stay with them for the rest of your life? In my experience it wasn't, but then again my experience was a rock star father who didn't know a good thing when he had it and didn't know how to keep it in his pants.

I reached down and slid my fingers in between Frank's, locking our hands together. A smile graced his face as he brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it softly.

If this was what being with the same person forever felt like then I was more than ready for it.

comments = ♥