You Can Call Me Baby All the Time

lose the feeling that I'm on my own

Soon My Chemical Romance's tour was over and Frank and I were back at his place in New Jersey.

"Are you sure you want to slum it in my little apartment in Jersey?" he asked as he slid the key in the lock.

I rolled my eyes at him and kissed his cheek, "You go on like I'm the Queen of England or something."

"Well, you're my Queen of England," he smirked as he grabbed me from behind and shuffled us in the door.

I turned around in his arms, "That has to be the cheesiest thing anyone has ever said to me."

He kissed me softly and brushed our noses together, "Well it's true."

I blushed and pulled away from him, collecting my bags from the hallway and wandering into the small living room with them.

"You can put them in the bedroom if you want," he suggested when he wandered into the room, not looking up from the stack of mail he was sifting through.

With a bag in each hand I nudged open Frank's bedroom door with my hip. I had only been here once, just before we left for tour and I hadn't had the time to take a proper look around.

Opposite the door was the dark wood bed with its black and burgundy striped comforter, on the wall above it hung a framed Black Flag poster signed by the band. On either side of the bed was a nightstand in the same dark wood, each with a little lamp, and the one on Frank's side had a collection of bits and pieces. I smiled as I looked around at the red walls and took in the tidy dresser and the bookcase with stacks of comics, books, dvds, cds, this room definitely belonged to Frank.

"Hey, you have mail," he appeared in the doorway behind me, a cream coloured envelope in his tattooed hand.

I frowned, "Johnny and Belle were the only ones I told I'd be staying here," I glanced at the return address.

"Shit."

comments = ♥