Eternity with a Schizo

Eternity with a Schizo - Chapter 3

You wouldn’t believe the looks I got in the hall while we were walking to history. I swear, if looks could kill, I’d be dead gone.
You’d think David was some sort of celebrity by the way these girls sneered and scowled at me. It does make sense, seeing as David is like, the God of Hotness.
I decided I would ignore them. No use letting them ruin my fun, right? I was walking with the hottest guy in school and nothing could mess that up.
You know how when you’ll do something, it doesn’t have to be anything big, just a little whatever action? And it could be the smallest thing in the world, but you’ll think about how stupid you must have looked for minutes, maybe hours afterwards. You realize that people probably didn’t even notice, or they don’t even care, but you can’t stop thinking about it.
No?
You don’t?
Well, I do.
All I could think about was how back in the classroom when David was talking to me, all I could do was nod and shake my head like an idiot.
I must have looked like some kind of bobble head!
I was embarrassing myself just thinking about it, so I decided to make some small talk to get it off my mind.
“You’ll love Mr. Jones. He’s the coolest teacher ever,” I told David.
He smiled, which almost made my knees give out. “That’s nice to hear. I got here right before lunch and Mrs. Port wasn’t to great…”
“She was boring,” I said, stating his thoughts.
He laughed and nodded, confirming that that was exactly what he’d been thinking.
We walked into Mr. Jones room and I greeted the teacher.
“Heyyyyy, J!!” I called to him.
“Vi!” he answered. “Wahhsssupp??”
“We have a new kid!” I gestured over to David, who was standing behind me.
Mr. Jones looked like an excited puppy.
“Oooh! Hey, new kid! Wuz happenin’ dawwwwg?”
I stared, incredulous.
“Please, J. Never do that again.”
He sighed, in mock depression. “Fine…” he pouted. “So, new kid! Pick a seat!”
I walked over to my desk and sat down, studying David as he stood at the head of the classroom and looked for an empty seat.
Eventually he realized that there were too little desks but too many chairs, because there were two to four kids surrounding each desk. He walked over to me and asked, “Mind if I sit here?”
I almost shook my head, but then I remembered my bobble head embarrassment.
“Nope, just grab a chair.”
He smiled and said thank you while he pulled a chair up to my desk.
“So far, you’re the only person I know out of this whole school.”
I laughed and mentally pumped my fists in the air. I got first dibs on the hot kid!
“I’ll introduce you to my friends. I’m sure they’re dying to meet you.”
His eyebrows furrowed. “Why?”
I silently scolded myself. Nice going, Vi.
“Well… You’re pretty popular here.”
His face displayed even stronger confusion.
“I don’t understand… How?”
I sighed. Time to just tell him.
“Have you looked in the mirror? You’re eye candy for the girls and a sack of hatred for the jealous boys.”
His eyes widened for a split second, but then he smirked and I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.
“Am I eye candy for you?”
Now I get it. He’s a flirt! And he’s damn good at it, too.
My intake of oxygen was almost zero percent and I got really dizzy.
“I’d be lying if I said no,” I breathed.
Shit! Did I really just say that out loud?
I blushed furiously and looked away, regaining my composure.
Stupid boys.
Annoyed, I wondered why class hadn’t started yet, and I realized that it actually had. David and I must have subconsciously lowered our voices when the classroom became silent, because Mr. Jones was giving us some lecture about King Solomon and Ancient Egypt.
I pretended to listen just so that I wouldn’t make myself look like an idiot in front of David.
Mr. Jones finished about twenty minutes before the bell rang and told us, “Well I won’t bore you anymore, so go ahead and play on the computers or talk or whatever.”
He shoved a chocolate bar into his mouth and walked over to his cluttered desk.
Around us, a fair amount of students claimed each of the computers that were lined around the back of the classroom, playing those games that kill time.
I turned to David, only to find him staring at me. He smiled innocently.
I blushed yet again, and looked down whilst clearing my throat.
“Stop that,” I stated.
“Stop what?” he replied.
“Staring at me. Why are you staring at me?” I brought my head up again and leveled my gaze with him.
He grinned. “I don’t think you know this, but you’re quite the eye candy as well.”
Insanity! He’s crazy!
I stared back at him with wide eyes, and I didn’t say a word.
He continued.
“You weren’t aware that every boy we passed while walking to this class gave me a death look?”
I answered his question with another question remarkably similar to his.
“You weren’t aware that every girl we passed looked like they would kill me if they could?”
We sat for a few seconds, looking at each other blankly. We both had nothing to say.
And then we laughed.
“How interesting,” he said in his attractive British accent.
Oh, I didn’t tell you?
He has a British accent.
And yes, that factor DOES make everything about him even MORE hotter.
If that was even possible.
I decided to change the subject, since the last one made me blush beet red.
“So, what other classes do you have?”
He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a little square. He unfolded what I soon realized was a piece of paper, and handed it to me.
I scanned his schedule, and it looked strangely familiar. I grinned.
“We have almost every class together. The only difference is our electives,” I said while I gave him his schedule back.
“That’s great!” he exclaimed.
Yes, I thought. That is great.
Because now, while in class with him, all I’ll be able to think about is how he’s so hot and he’s in the same room as I am.
And then, when he’s not in my class, all I’ll be able to think about is how he’s so hot and he’s NOT in the same room as I am.
Let’s set up the equation.

(Chemistry + Math + English + History + French) + David = A love struck Victoria.
AND
(Band) – David = A love struck Victoria.
Yes.
Having a stupid, flirtatious, hot, amazing, British boy on my mind all day is definitely… just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Comment, message, let me know what you think!
I really want to know how you guys are liking it.
(it would definitely make my day :D)