Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy 1

Wow. So much has happened. Ali’s getting married, for one. Shocking, I know But hey, Craig makes her happy, so I’m happy. I already gave him the ‘break her heart and I’ll break your face’ talk that I have to give as best friend numero uno. He understood. Of course, I think he may be slightly afraid of me now. I dunno.

Anyways, that day, I was Chelsea-napped by Frank and the guys. Turns out they were having a show that they wanted me to go to. I mean, I go to all their shows, but, as Frank put it, it was their chance at the spot light. So, being the supportive little sister I am, I went. Well, turns out there was a guy there from Eyeball Records. He said that he really liked their music and wanted to sign them!! They call me their ‘lucky charm’ now.

Anyways, back to the present. I’m standing outside of the school. Yup. First day of my senior year. Everyone else was inside already…I think. All I know is that I’m slightly afraid to go in there in case Kat’s in there and is still pissed Tom dumped her. I don’t wanna deal with her shit, honestly. I’ve dealt with everyone else’s. If I have to deal with hers, I might just punch her.

I stood there for a moment when I felt arms wrap their way around my waist from behind me. I looked behind me to see Tom standing there. “Hey,” I said.

“Hey,” he said kissing my cheek, “Why are you just standing here?”

“Kinda sorta don’t wanna go in. I don’t feel like dealing with people,” I replied.

“I know,” he said, “Come on and let’s go inside, okay? Everyone’s waiting for us.”

I nodded and turned to face Tom before hugging him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. We stopped hugging and Tom grabbed my hand as we made our way inside. As soon as we walked in, I plugging in my ear buds and started playing ‘Hear Me Now’ by Framing Hanley. I felt Tom squeeze my hand. I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile as we walked. I smiled back and took an ear bud out, leaving one in.

“Chelzers!” I heard Ali say.

I looked over by the circle and saw everyone else. Even Haley. She and her grandparents moved here over the summer. I swear her grandparents love me and I don’t know why.

We walked over and I immediately glomped Ali. “Alikina!” I said before going into a giggle fit.

“Chelzers!” Ali said.

“Aww. What about me?” I heard Haley ask.

Ali and I stopped hugging, looked at each other, and glomped Haley. “Ouch! Don’t glomp me!” she said.

“Sorry!” Ali and I said at the same time.

We stopped hugging Haley and she said, “Much better. I can--oh my god what’s that on your hand?!”

Ali got a deer in the headlights look. “What?” she asked.

Haley grabbed Ali’s left and said, “THAT!”

Ali said, “Oh. Well, you see, what happen was this. I went to a concert with Craig, okay? Well, at the end of the concert, he asked me to marry him and I said yes.”

Everyone’s jaws dropped. Well, except mine. I’ve known. Frank looked over at me and asked, “Why aren’t you shocked?!”

“I’ve known,” I replied shrugging like it was no big deal.
Frank, Ray, and Bob face palmed. “Wow, Chelsius Decima. Wow,” Haley said.

I nodded just as it changed to ‘All To Myself’ by Mariana’s Trench started playing. I plugged in the other ear bud and started dancing around. I had apple juice this morning before school. Don’t judge me.

I jumped around and mouthed the words to myself when I felt hands on my shoulders. I stopped and pulled out an ear bud before seeing that the hands belonged to Tom. “Yes, Tomi?” I asked.

“No more apple juice for you,” he replied.

I fake gasped. “Lies! You only lie when you haven’t gotten any!” I exclaimed before going into a giggle fit.

The entire group’s eyes widened at my comment. “What?” I asked innocently.

“Chelsea?” Frank asked.

“Frank?” I asked being a smartass.

He face palmed. “Are you two…?” he asked trailing off.

I looked over at Ali to see her making sexual movements. “No! We’re definitely not. You can sleep well tonight, Frank,” I replied.

“Good,” he said acting like a big brother.

Yup. Tom and I have yet to have sex. Although we’ve been together for the majority of the summer doesn’t mean we’re gonna screw. Tom knows how I am about that and isn’t pushing me into it. God how I love that kid. Haven’t told him that, but I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel time!!!!! This one's still gonna be written like TBLHABM with me doing the odd chapters and Ali doing the even ones.

read/comment/tell your friends