Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chapter Ten

“Call me mister Flintstone I can make your bed rock girl,” Craig whispered in my ear as the song played.

“You are just jealous,” I said smiling at him.

“Of what?” he said laughing, “I have had you before.”

“Oh really now?” I said backing up.

“You know what I mean,” he said laughing, “I have had you know all your tricks, babe.”

“Dammit, you are right,” I said backing up again.

“See I know when you get really close to me you want a kiss,” he said walking up, “when you pull me alone you want more,” he said laughing.

“Really do you know this trick?” I said walking off to the bedroom acting pissed.

“Craig what the hell did you do to her?!” I heard Haley yell as I walked up the stairs laughing a bit.

“I know what she is doing!” Max said laughing.

“Can you let me know please?” I heard Craig say before hearing him walk up the stairs.

*craig*

What the hell is her problem she just storms off away from me and doesn’t say anything. What did I do?

I get up to the bedroom door and open it and she is in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

“Babe, what is wrong?” I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Nothing,” she says pushing me away.

“Stop being a bitch,” I say walking off before realizing my mistake.

“Oh really I am the bitch!” he said throwing her toothbrush at me, “At least I didn’t make it seem like I wanted something more or different then boring old me,” she said walking up to me, “God you are so conceited and annoying,” ouch, “you think you are so amazing,” she said as I got my back against the wall, “Well you are not, you suck in bed you have a tiny dick and I hate you,” she said beginning to cry.

“Well, I am sorry I can’t please you, your majesty,” I said walking towards her turning the tables, “You are just a clingy whore and I am pretty sure you cheated on me at least once,” maybe that was harsh, “God I can’t stand you sometimes and,” I began before she whispered at me.

“I fucking hate you,” is what it sounded like.

“Excuse me?” I said pinning her against the wall.

“Are you pissed at me yet?” she said smiling.

“Why the hell wouldn’t I be?” I said looking at her like she was crazy.

“Good,” she said before kissing me.

“What the,” was all I got out before I was on top of her and she was fumbling with my belt.

“Fuck me like you hate me,” She whispers into my ear.

What the hell has gotten into her. I like I though. She finally gets my pants off and I start to work on hers, God she is so gorgeous. I get them off. She pulls me down really hard and bites my lip as I take a free hand and pull her hair.

“Pull harder,” she says pulling me down farther begging for me basically.

I slide into her as she slowly moans my name, “Cr--cra-craig,” she says digging her nails into my back as I thrust.

God, I missed this.

“I knew she was going to do this!” Max screamed as he threw open the door.

Ali pushed me off of her and covered her self up really fast.

“Max, What the hell!?” I screamed.

“I am going downstairs,” Ali said throwing her pants back on and walking past Max.

“You couldn’t catch on that was why she got mad?” he laughed

“Well, no,” I said shrugging.

“Dude, when has she ever got mad at you? Like really mad?” Max said before walking out of the room.

*ali*

“I fucking hate you, Max,” I screamed up the stairs.

“So, Ali get penis?” Chelsea asked me while handing me a drink.

“No, Max walked in and intruded everything,” I said shrugging.

“Ouch!” Haley said.

“Yeah, first time in three months. God hates me,” I said shrugging.

“I am sure he doesn’t hate you he just hate you having sex,” Chelsea said shrugging.

“Then he hates me,” I said looking up.

“Babe,” Craig said running down the stairs in his boxers still having a half of a boner.

“Damn,” Chelsea and Haley said at the same time.

“What?” I said looking at Craig’s dick knowing exactly what the were talking about.

“Is that all hard?” Chelsea finally spat out after a awkward silence.

“About three fourths,” I said shrugging.

“Lucky bitch,” Haley said folding her arms.

“How can I be lucky when I can’t even enjoy it,” I said shrugging like it was nothing.

“Max! You! Are! A! Fuckstick!” Chelsea yelled at him as her phone began to ring Tom’s ring tone, “Be right back.”

“I’m going to leave you two along just clean up any mess,” Haley said leaving the room.

“Oh nothing will happen,” I said drinking some Dr.Pepper, “My mood is killed,” I said getting up and beginning to walk off when Craig spins me around to him and kisses me roughly.

“Mood back?” Craig asked pulling away and smiling.

“Mhmmm,” was all I could get out before her was leading me up the stairs.

“Mommmy!” I heard Leila whine as we got to the bedroom door.

“I fucking hate my life!” I said pounding my fists into Craig’s chest.

“Be glad we only have one,” he laughed.

“Yes this is true,” I laughed walking back to Monte’s room to get Leila, “Hey darling sleep well?” I said picking her up.

“I am hungry,” she said smiling.

I set her down and grabbed her hand and walked her down to the kitchen.

She ran to the pantry and pulled out her Spagettio’s and handed the to me.

“Pwease mommy!” she said looking innocent.

“Fine,” I said walking over to the can opener as I did that Leila grabbed a bowl out of the dishwasher and brought it to me.

Okay maybe god doesn’t hate me.