Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy 19

*Frank*

This is getting good. I was listening to Ray’s part for “Sunsets Over Monroeville” and was trying to write my part for it. It’s good so far. I swear by the time I get this part written, I’m going to have Ray’s memorized as well. I lost count on how many times I’ve listened to it. I think I stopped counting at twelve.

I starting writing and strumming when I heard a giggle and a thud, followed by a “Son of a bitch! *giggle*” I sighed. I truly wonder about my sister. I really do.

I continued what I was doing when I heard her music start playing. Son of a bitch I’m trying to write. I sat my guitar down and went to her door. I knocked and yelled over the music, “Chelsea!”

The music stopped and I heard someone walk towards the door when it barely opened and Chelsea stuck her head out. “Yeah, Frankie?” she asked.

“Can you keep the music down a bit, sis? I’m trying to write a guitar part for a song,” I told her.

“Sorry. Didn’t realize anyone was here. But yeah, I can,” she replied.

“Thanks, sis,” I said before going back to my room. I closed the door and heard music barely playing from her room as I started writing and strumming again.

I finished up that part and started messing around with my guitar when I heard…something from Chelsea’s room. “What the eff?” I asked myself before standing up and leaving my room. I walked to Chelsea’s door and eavesdropped.

“Mmmmm. That feels so good,” I heard my sister say. The eff?

“Just like that?” I heard Tom ask. The fuck?!

“Oh yeah,” she replied.

“What if I try a little harder?”

“Mmmm oh yeah. That’s incredible. You should do this every day.”

“But my hands will get tired after a while.”

I heard a small moan. “Every other day then?”

“Sure thing, baby. I can do that for you.”

What the fuck? I opened the door. “What are you--” I started to say when I saw Tom giving Chelsea a back rub.

She looked back at me and asked, “The eff?”

“Euhm, nothing. Forget I was here. I’m going to Gerard and Mikey’s house. Bye!” I said before closing the door and walking downstairs.

*Chelsea*

I looked at my door confused. The eff? Never mind I don’t even wanna know. This is my brother we’re talking about. Who knows with him.

I felt Tom go back to giving me a back rub. Hot damn he’s good with his hands. A small moan escaped my lip and Tom asked, “Oh? What was that?”

I could tell by his tone that he was smirking. “You’re making me feel oh my god amazing,” I replied as he continued rubbing my back.

He kissed my neck and pressed harder on my back. “Really now?” he asked, “Oh my god amazing?”

I nodded. “Mmmhmm,” I replied relaxing.

He stopped what he was doing and rolled me onto my back. He places his hands on either side of me to hold himself above me. He leaned down and whispered, “I could make you feel amazing in other ways, too.”

“Hmmm really? How?” I whispered back as I started running my nails lightly along his neck.

He shivered to my touch and was about to reply when Haley and Ali barged in. “Cockblock!” they shouted.

I looked back at them. “Okay. I am SO not a fan. This blows!” I said glaring at them.

“Hey, suck it,” Haley said.

I looked at Tom before smirking. “What do you say?” I asked him.

He smirked back. “Nah-uh. Homie don’t play that game,” Ali replied.

“Buh-but Ali! She told me to suck it!” I said before pouting.

“Eh, we were gonna see if you wanted to hang out, but since you’re about to get some, we’ll come back later,” Haley said before dragging Ali away and closing my door, laughing their asses off as they walked away from my door.

I sighed. “Damn them,” I said.

“What’s wrong, Chels?” Tom asked as he started kissing on my neck.

“Not in the mood now,” I replied.

I felt him smirk against the skin of my neck as he placed light kisses up and down my neck. “You sure about that, baby?” he whispered.

I nodded. “Yeah. Although I don’t think that will be the case for much longer if you keep doing what you‘re doing,” I replied.

He chuckled before he stopped kissing my neck and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

*Frank*

“Wow, man. That’s awkward,” Gerard said as he, Mikey, and I sat around Gerard’s room.

“Tell me about it. It sounds as if my little sister is getting laid, but is getting a back rub instead,” I told him.

“Have you ever overheard them two have sex?” Mikey asked.

“No. And thank God! That would be traumatizing for me. I don’t even wanna think about it,” I replied.

“Lucky. You have no idea how many times I overheard this one and Ali having sex,” Gerard said jabbing her thumb at Mikey, “It’s so awkward hearing your younger sibling get some.”

Mikey threw a pillow at him. “Shut up,” he replied.

“I feel sorry for you, man. Truly. Who wants to hear their sibling get some?” I asked.

“The incestuous type,” Gerard replied.

“Besides them,” I said.

“No one.”

“Exactly.”

Just then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Ali. “Hey homie,” I said answering the phone, “What it do?”

Gerard and Mikey laughed at my failed attempted at being gangsta and I flipped them off. “Nothing much, man. I think Chelsea’s mad at us,” Ali replied.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“We cockblocked her and Tom,” I heard Haley shout in the background.

“What Fugatory said,” Ali replied.

“That sucks for her. I’m at Gerard and Mikey’s house now. Can I call you later?”

“Sure. Tell Gerard I said hi and Mikey that he’s confusing as fuck. Bye brotha!” she said before hanging up.

“Who what that?” Gerard asked.

“Ali. She and Haley cockblocked Chels,” I replied.

“I hate it when that happens,” Mikey said.

“Yeah. Oh. She told me to tell you,” I said pointing at Gerard, “that she said hi and to tell you,” I pointed at Mikey, “that you’re confusing as fuck.”

Mikey face palmed. Okay? I shook it off and we hung out downstairs a little longer when I got a text from my mom asking me to come home. “Alright guys. I gotta go. Mom just texted me,” I said.

“Alright man. See you tomorrow?” Gerard asked.

“Of course!” I replied.

The guys nodded and I stood up before leaving their house. I started my way home (hehe Way. I crack myself up) when my phone ranging my mom’s ring tone. I answered it and said, “I’m on my way home, Mom.”

“I know. I just wanted to ask you something,” Mom said. Uh-oh. What now?

“Sure. What is it?” I asked.

“Did you know your sister and Tom were having sex?”

I stopped in my tracks. Lie. Lie. LIE! “No. Why do you ask?” I asked her as I started walking.

“I walked in on them,” she replied.

I stopped again. Poor Mom! “Damn. That’s awful.”

“Yeah. I’m not sure what to do, Frank.”

I sighed and kept walking. “Did you talk to them?”

“I tried. But they were quiet. Like not normal quiet. Kind of like that one friend of yours. What’s his name?”

“Gustav?” I asked, knowing who she was talking about.

“Yeah. Him. They were quiet like him.”

“Well, if Chels is happy and they’re using something, don’t worry about it.”

I heard her sigh. “Alright. Well, I’m going to go. I will see you when you get home.”

“Okay, Mom. Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

I hung up the phone and sighed. Well damn.