Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy Thirty-Four

Max was home again! My best friend! Well my best guy friend. I had someone I could go to in the middle of the night, someone I knew was right there. I know I can always talk to Craig but sometimes he wouldn’t understand all the craziness in my head.

“So, wedding?” Max said walking into my room with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

“I don’t know,” I said smiling and situating my shorts.

“Ali, come on really?” Max said laughing and sitting on the bed beside me and setting his cereal on my nightstand.

“I really don’t,” I laughed before getting up and walking to my closet, “Like I want it to be soon but I want it to be at the perfect moment,” I said throwing on some sweatpants as Max pulled out my laptop.

“I understand but,” he began as I sat back down beside him, “he gets impatient. He may not tell you, but trust me he does.”

I leaned on Max’s shoulder being nosey as he pulled up his Twitter account like a little faggot, “Max what the hell? You are such a queer bait,” I said shoving him a bit.

“Oh stop it!” he said in his gay voice.

I laughed and lightly shoved him as he began typing on his laptop, “Queer,” I said laughing as he shut his laptop and walked out of the room, “ Hey! Get back here!” I yelled seeing his bowl of cereal still chillin on my nightstand, “MAX!” I screamed running after him, “You little two year old clean your mess,” I said laughing as I caught up to him and jumped on his back as he opened the room to his door.

“Damn you little spider monkey!” he said trying to get me off before falling onto his bed.

“What happened to make you fall?” I said trying to laugh as he was smashing me.

“Lego,” he said as I saw him bring his foot to his chest as close as he could.

“Dumbass, how old are you and you still have legos?”

“Shut up!” he said rolling off of me and laying beside me.

“I missed you Max, a lot,” I said looking over at him.

“Ali, I missed you too,” he said smiling and pulling me in for somewhat of a hug, “And I am sorry for what I did to you.”

I cuddled up against him and began tracing circles on his shirt before it hit me what he said, “You are like my best friend, then you hurt me and left, you didn’t say goodbye,” I said sitting up.

“Ali, I couldn’t I knew what I did and I couldn’t see you like that.”

“But you still hurt me and you couldn’t even muster up the balls to say bye? Not even a note?” I said getting a little agitated and remembering how he hurt me, how he put me in the hospital, and how he was such a dick.

He sat up and wrapped an arm around me, “Ali, I,” he began.

“Max!” I said shrugging his arm off of me, “You put me in a hospital!” I said standing up, “The least you could have done was bring me fucking flowers with a not that said ‘fuck you. -Max’ you dick.”

“I am sorry!” he yelled standing up and looking down at me.

“You put me in a hospital over cocaine, and you didn’t have the decency to apologize,” I said throwing my hands in the air, “even the many times we talked on the phone you said nothing!”

“Ali, I,” he began, “I just couldn’t” he said setting his hands on my shoulders, “every time I talked to you I couldn’t bring myself to say anything about it.”

“Don’t touch me,” I said pushing him back.

“Ali! Listen to me!” he said grabbing me hard by my shoulders and holding me still, “You can be so hard headed sometimes! I am sorry that I couldn’t bring it up in fear of you hanging up on me, never answering the phone, or becoming upset again.”

“So you couldn’t say anything when I visited you either?!”

“Not with Leila there,” he said releasing me, “I am sorry.”

“Max, don’t talk to me,” I said turning to walk away before being jerked back and pinned against the door frame, “Let,” I got out before looking up at Max and seeing the pissed look in his eyes. I stood there and just stared up at Max, I didn’t know what to say. Hell I didn’t know if I could say anything, but finally I said something, “Move!” I said pushing him back as hard as I could and walking away.

“Fine then!” he yelled at me as I turned to face him, “Be a little bitch!” he yelled walking down the stairs.

“Where are you going!?” I yelled as he reached the front door.

“As far as I can from you!” he yelled slamming the door behind him.

“Dick!” I screamed slamming my door as I walked in. I sat on my bed, for what seems forever, crying about how Max got made at me, even though I kind of did cause it. Me sitting there turned into me laying there, and my crying turned into me sleeping.

“Ali,” I heard along with felt someone shaking me, “Ali?” I heard again before opening my eyes, “You okay baby?” Craig said sitting down by me.

“Yeah, Fine,” I said smiling and rubbing off the dried tears.

“You know you can talk to me if you need to right?” he said running his hand up and down my side and sounding concerned.

“I know,” I said feeling like a little kid.

“I love you,” he said kissing me.

“Mhmm,” I said smiling and sitting up, “I am going to get something to eat,” I said swinging my legs off the bed and getting up.

“Come up here when you’re done,” he said laying down, “I want to take a nap with you,” he laughed as I walked out the door.

I walked down the stairs to see Monte and Leila sitting on the couch watching TV, Leila didn’t move when she heard me walk down the stairs, neither did Monte. I grabbed a bag or Spicy Nacho Doritos from the pantry and a cheese stick and Diet Coke from the fridge before making my venture back up the stairs. When I got back to the room I saw Craig laying on his stomach in his boxers playing on his phone. I kicked the door shut before walking over to the bed.

“Hey baby,” he said looking back at me and exiting out of his twitter account.

“Hey,” I said setting my bag of chips on the floor and my Diet Coke on the night stand.

“What’s wrong?” he said taking my cheese stick and opening it for me.

“Nothing just fought with Max,” I said as he handed me my cheese stick, “I don’t want to think about it right now, can we talk about it later,” I said laying down beside him.

“Yeah,” he said as I squirmed my way into his arms and ate my cheese stick. He opened his mouth as I tore a piece off and I started to give it to him before pulling it back, “Ali,” he whined before I put the piece in his mouth, “Thank you,” he said as I laughed at him, “You are so mean to me,” he said pulling out his phone again.

“Let me see!” I whined as he was hiding the screen from me.

“No, You will find out in a second,” and my phone started vibrating. I pulled it from under my pillow.

Twitter:

Caigie: @alidearest is the best and worst person to take a nap with and eat cheese with.

I immediately replied with

@caigie can suck my dick! My Cheese stick!

I don’t know why but me and him were having a Twitter fight and we were laying right by each other.

Caigie: @alidearest should suck min ;)

@Caigie Your fans can read this shit, and so can @musicownsmysoul and @EscapeTheFate

Caigie: @alidearest I know :D

Caigie: @alidearest OH ALI! HARDER HARDER!

“CRAIG!” I yelled at him hitting him in the chest, “Stop,” I said as we laughed.

“I don’t mix twitter conversations and personal ones so I have no idea what you are talking about, “ he said laughing.

@caigie CRAIG!

Caigie: @alidearest that’s it baby say my name, I like it when you scream it though ;)

I laid there laughing at him.

Musicownsmysoul: @alidearest and @caigie PLEASE STOP!

@musicownsmysoul HE WON’T STOP!

@caigie Stop and just talk to me I AM LAYING RIGHT HERE!

Caigie: @alidearest you mean under me.

Musicownsmysoul: TAKE HIS PHONE NOW @alidearest

@musicownsmysoul AH! He is being a dick none of this is happening!

Caigie: @alidearest Oh baby! Deeper deeper! Don’t hurt your throat though

I reached for his phone before he pulled it out of reach and ran to the bathroom.

@caigie stop!

@musicownsmysoul he locked himself in the damn bathroom

Caigie: @alidearest You weren’t saying that last night!

Musicownsmysoul: @caigie EW! STOP CRAIG!

Caigie: @musicownsmysoul ooo bb bb u can join!

Musicownsmysoul: @caigie no.

“CRAIG OPEN THIS DOOR!” I screamed banging on the door.

Craigie: @alidearest bang harder!

@caigie Get out of the damn bathroom!

Caigie: @alidearest NO! #suckmydick?

Musicownsmysoul: @caigie this is getting awkward o.O

@musicownsmysould HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!

Musicownsmysoul: @alidearest point taken!

Caigie: @alidearest I hope pretty good with my dick down your throat.

@caigie CRAIG!

Musicownsmysoul: Shutting off phone til @caigie stops being gross. @alidearest call home phone when clear.

@musicownsmysoul WILL DO!

Caigie: @alidearest will you take a shower with me and sleep naked?

@caigie will you stop this nonsense?!

Caigie: @alidearest if you take a shower with me and sleep #NAKED

@caigie whatever if it gets you to stop. -_-

Caigie: @alidearest #showersex ?

@caigie you are pushing it. -_-

Craig opened the door, “Get naked!” he said smiling and laughing at himself.

“I have to call Chelsea first,” I said laughing at him. He gave me his puppy dog look as I called her.

Three rings and an answer, “City morgue, you kill ‘em we chill ‘em,” she said picking up the phone.

“Craig is done,” I said as he tried to undress me.

“What did you have to do to get him to stop?” she asked.

“Check Twitter,” I said rolling my eyes and Craig got my pants of and worked on the shirt.

“Hold on then,” she said as Craig brought the shirt over my head and I immediately brought the phone back to my ear, “I’m going to go and uh erase all this from my memory,” she said sounding modified.

“Ali,” Craig moaned into the phone as I was talking to Chelsea.

“Craig, stop!” I said trying to push him away.

“Please use a condom,” she said before hanging up.

“You’re mine now,” he said before kissing me.

“Hold on! Silly,” I said running over and setting my phone on the bed before receiving another text.

Twitter:
Caigie: I love this crazy girl, and for some odd reason she loves me back. Sometimes she is just the greatest<3

“You can be so sweet sometimes,” I said walking over to him as he started the shower.

“I try,” he said before kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
If the Twitter part confused you
@caigie was craig
@musicownsmysoul was Chelsea
@alidearest and the ones that started with @insertnamehere were me.