Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy Thirty-Six

“Craig! Stop!” I said running from him with a spork in my hand throughout the kitchen.

“En’ Garde!” he replied holding his spork out like a fencer.

“En’ Garde,” I replied back doing a little bow before lunging to stab him as moved out of the way laughing at me.

“Go mommy!” Leila said sitting on the counter eating her cheesey potatoes from Taco Bell.

“Craig!” I said as he stabbed me in the boob. He laughed before trying to kiss me, I pulled away from him, “No I lost so no kiss,” I said laughing and walking back to my food.

“But, but, Ali!” he whined still having his arms around me.

“But Craigie,” I said kissing him nose with sour cream on my lips.

“You are so gross,” he said standing behind me with his arms around my waist.

“You like it,” I said rubbing my butt against him.

“Ewy daddy! That face is gross!” I said turning back to seeing him making a poker face acting like nothing happened.

“Leila, darling, will you go grab my phone?” I said offering her one of my cinnamon twists.

“Yes!” she said before snatching it and running off.

“Don’t tease me,” Craig said after spinning me around to face him, “It isn’t fair.”

“But darling,” I said sitting on the counter and wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him close to me, “It is just oh so fun,” I whispered in his he before biting it.

“Stop,” he moaned, “Ali,” he moaned.

“Oh, Craig,” moaned in his ear while running my hand on his stomach leading to his pants.

“Mommy! I found it!” I heard Leila yell as she ran down the stairs.

I quickly jumped off the counter and walked over to Leila on the stairs and picked her up, “Thank you!” and kissed her on the cheek. I sat her back down the counter for her potatoes and tacos. I turned it on and received a very text messages from twitter and I ignored them.

“You are so mean to me,” Craig said in my ear as I returned to where I was standing in front of him.

“I love you,” I said turning back and facing him, “And plus you know you like it,” I said before returning to my food and Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

“You!” Max said storming in the door and pointing at me, “Outside now!” he said walking up to me. I ignored him and continued drinking my drink and eating my food, “ALI!” Max yelled in my face and I saw Craig leave my side taking Leila with him. I still ignored Max though, “ALI!” Max screamed in my ear grabbing my full attention and he grabbed me and whipped me so I was facing him completely. Straw hanging out of my mouth, wide eyed and in complete shock I just looked at him, “Now maybe you will listen to me!” he said holding me still as the straw fell out of my mouth, still not changing facial expression, “You have to help me!” he said shaking me.

“I-I,” was all I said before he let go of me.

“Ali,” he said shaking me, “Please,” he begged.

“I-I-I’m mad at you!” I said pushing him back, “Leave me alone!”

“Fuck you!” He said before walking up to his room and slamming the door.

“Are you two don for now?” Craig asked while uncovering Leila’s ears. I shook my head before sitting nest to him and pulling out my phone.

Twitter:

JollyRancher: I HAVE FEELINGS! AND SO DOES MY COCK!! D:

I immediately called Tom and within two rings he answered, “What!?” he yelled at me.

“Jeez, what crawled up your ass?” I asked slightly ticked off, since the Max things.

“Chelsea said I have a small cock,” he simply stated.

“Well, Craig has a small wiener too but I would never tell him that,” I said looking at Craig and smiling.

“Daddy, why do you have a hot dog?” Leila asked look up at him.

“Ali, you always get her started,” Craig said looking at me pissed.

“Tom, just leave her alone fore a bit I am sure she will be fine, okay?” I said while looking over at Craig talking to Leila, “But I gotta go fix something,” I laughed while hanging up. I got up and darted to Craig and Leila, “Leila go find Robert and ask him about hot dogs!” I said getting down to her level before she quickly darted off, “So, Craig,” I said as he licked his lips, “Should I go talk to Max or just fuck it?” I asked sitting on the kitchen counter again.

“All I know,” he said walking over to me, “Is that you are really mean to me,” he said before kissing my neck, “And I may enjoy it,” he said biting my ear, “But,” he said before running a hand up and down my leg.

“Yeah,” I said while my breath quickened at his touch.

“You need to remember,” he said taking a hand and running it across my hem of my jeans before slowly slipping a hand down.

“Craig,” I whispered into his ear, “Just fuck me,” I said biting his ear.

“But, Ali,” he said before kissing me, “Paybacks a bitch,” he said before pulling away from me and laughing.

I looked at him for a second and just glared, “You really think it’s payback if you have a hard on?” I asked before jumping of the counter, “Baby, you gotta do better then that,” I said running a finger down the outline of his dick and walking away.

“Come here,” Craig laughed while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back to him.

“Rape!” I yelled laughing at him.

“Not in the kitchen!” Monte yelled back.

“Craig,” I laughed as his phone began to vibrate, he released me before sighing and walking out the back door. I followed him and wrapped my arms around his waist and whispered in his ear, “ don’t leave.”

“I can be there tonight if you need me now,” he replied before turning around to me. I let go of him and walked back into the house. I hated nights he left for anything. I mean I am so used to sharing a bed with him that it is kind of lonely with out him. I pulled out my phone to see a Twitter update:

Max_the_ripper: Does the bitch ever listen? NO! god I hate her sometimes.

Max is such a dick sometimes, I thought as Craig walked up, “I have to go to Hollywood tonight,” he stated before looking down like a kid that was about to get in trouble.

“Okay, see you when you get back,” I shrugged, “Are you driving or flying?”

“They have a plane ticket for me, I am doing a photo shoot for HK Army.”

“Photo shoot, that makes you sound like a girl,” I laughed, “When will you be back?” I asked looking up at him.

“I will let you know when I find out,” he said kissing my forehead.

“Craig, please don’t be gone long,” I asked as headed up to the room.

“No promises,” he said as I followed him.

“Craig,” I whined following him, “I hate when you leave,” I said sitting on the be as he began gathering his clothes.

“I know,” he said continuing his packing.

“Don’t go,” I said grabbing his arm when he threw in a stack of shirts. I held him there for a second before he kissed me.

“I don’t want to,” he said breaking the kiss, “I would rather lay in bed with you all day,” he finished before kissing me again.

“What time do you have to leave?” I said pushing him back and looking down.

“Two hours,” he sighed.

“I’m taking a shower,” I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

“Ali,” he said following me before I slammed the door in his face, “Don’t be mad,” he said as I locked it. I ignored him before stripping down and hoping in the shower. I quickly got out and walked over to the bed to see Craig laying in be sleeping. I grabbed a pair of his boxers and a shirt from his luggage and threw them on.

“Craig,” I said crawling into the bed buy him, “you have to be awake in an hour,” I said shaking him as his eyes fluttered open.

“I know,” he said, “I have an alarm set,” he smiled, “Go to sleep,” he said wrapping his arms around me.

“When I wake up will you be gone?” I asked looking up at him.

“Yes, unless you want me to wake you up?” he questioned while giving me a puzzling look.

“I enjoy my sleep,” I said kissing him.

“Then yes you will wake up alone,” he frowned. I laid there till I fell asleep and like he said when I awoke I was in bed alone. I reached for my cell phone and saw five text messages:

Twitter: Caigie: She looks so beautiful asleep in my clothes, I hate leaving her like this.

Craigie<3: I love you, I didn’t want to leave I promise. I hope you slept well. Call me when you wake up babe.

Chelzers: You awakeeeee?!

Frankie(: :Come hang out with me and Gee and Mikeyyy! DO IT!

Monte: WAKE UP!

Me To Frankie: Where at?

Frankie(: :Way’s Residence :D does that mean you are coming?

Me To Frankie: Putting on clothes now and talking to Monte.

“Monte!” I yelled jumping out of bed and opening my bedroom door.

“What?!” he asked walking over to my room as I put on sweat pants and my Beaver Creeks.

“I am going to hang out with Frankie,” I said grabbing my phone and iPod, “Mind watching Leila?” I asked walking over to him.

“Well, she is asleep and I am going to watch movies then sleep so why not,” he said walking back to his room.

“Thank you I love you,” I said before bolting out the door and walking to Gerard’s