Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy Thirty-Eight

I laid in bed texting Craig not wanting to move as Frank passed me the joint we were sharing.

“So where’s Leila?” Frank asked with a throat full of smoke.

“Her mom came and got here for the weekend,” I said Taking a hit and reading the text from Craig.

Craigie<3: Take a hit for meee!

“So you get a break?” Frank said snatching the joint.

“Yup!” I said smiling at him and texting back Craig:

Me:I did! :D So what are you doing?

Craigie<3: Laying in my hotel room bed, just got out of the shower.

“So wait,” Frank said handing me the joint, “Where’s Max, Monte and Robert?”

“Max is in his room, Robert at the store, and Monte,” I said pondering it a second, “I don’t know where he is,” I laughed before responding to Craig.

Me: Haha nice, so you are laying in bed naked I presume?

Craigie<3: Sure as hell am! ;)

“Is Max always in his room?” Frank said laughing at himself.

“Yeah, ever since I stopped talking to him,” I shrugged taking the joint, "How did seeing Chelsea and Tom doing it go?" I said thrusting in the air.

"Oh! God!" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Don't ruin your eyeliner, princess," I said laughing.

"I forgot about that." he said.

"You're welcome," i said in a fake British accent.

Me: Well don’t I wish I was there! Haha

“Be right back,” Frank said leaving my room. I laid there for a second smoking the rest of the joint and sort of burning my finger on it, waiting on Craig to text back or Frank to return. Which took forever for both. Frank came running back in my room as I opened my phone to see a picture of Craig naked in the bathroom mirror of his hotel room.

“Woah!” Frank said flopping in the bed by me, “You guys send nudes to each other?!”

“Technically I have never sent on to him,” I laughed.

Me: Well damn babe, that was random.

“Frank give it back!” Max said barging in my room.

“Frank,” I said looking back at him as he used me for a human shield, “give it back.”

Craigie<3: I miss you.

Me: CRAIG! I am being used as a human shield!

“I didn’t do it,” Frank laughed pulling me exactly on top of him.

“Frank, what did you do?” I asked as Frank just laughed at me, “Max what did he do?”

“He took my picture!” Max said pointing at him.

“So, everyone takes your picture.”

“No, a picture of me and someone that I was looking at, he came up and snatched it,” Max said looking embarrassed.

“Give it,” I said rolling off Frank and extending my hand.

“Fine,” Frank grinned as he placed it in my hand.

“Ali, don’t,” Max said trying to snatch it. It was a picture Max and I took at the Willy Wonka booth at Warped Tour.

“You still have this?” I asked handing it to him, “Its what? Three years old?” I asked sitting up.

“Yup,” he said snatching it and walking away.

“You fucking dick,” I said punching Frank, “What that hell was that for?” I said punching him after every word.

“I got you to talk to him didn’t I?” he laughed as I shoved him.

Craigie<3: Baby you will be fine, haha.

Me: You are so mean!

Twitter: Max_the_ripper I miss laying in bed talking to her and he being my best friend.

“Frank! You dick!” I said folding my arms and turning away from him.

“I’m going home,” Frank laughed walking to the door.

“Yeah going to eat!” I said throwing a pillow at him as he walked out the door.

“Yup!” he yelled as he walked down the stairs.

“You’re a twat!” I yelled running out my bedroom door and leaning over the banister.

“I love you too!” he said laughing and closing the front door. I Laughed at him before running to my room and checking my texts.

Craigie<3: Be careful! That’s all I ask.

Me: I should be telling you that silly.

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my iHome remote and Pierce the Veil’s Bulletproof Love began. I turned the speakers up as loud as they would go so it echoed throughout the whole house.

Craigie<3: Babe what are you wearing?

I quickly took a picture of me in my sweatpants and one of his many DCMA shirts. My hair was in a clippy thing with my slanty bangs in my face, I swear I looked Japanese or some shit, nut hey I sent it to him.

“Can you turn the damn music down,” Max said bursting in my room and snatching the remote of my bed.

“No!” I said snatching it back.

“At least play decent music then!” he said throwing my remote after taking it again.

“God, Shut up,” I said picking my remote up and turning up the music drowning him out.

“Can we just stop this!?” Max screamed. I paused the music and he looked at me, “Please,” he begged.

“Sure,” I said shrugging and giving up.

“That easy?” Max asked looking like an idiot.

“Yup! Wanna watch Mars Attacks?” I said walking over and grabbing it before shutting off my iHome and heading to Max’s room.

“Sure,” I heard him say as he followed me.

I laid in his bed and reached over to the TV/DVD player and set everything up as he laid in bed beside me. I pulled out my phone and began to text Craig again.

Craigie<3: I wanna come home now! I miss you so much

Me: I miss you too! And I want you here.

Craigie<3: No you don’t understand how much I miss you, haha am I sounding like a girl again?

Me: Yes haha but one of us has to.

The last thing I remember is the first time the aliens are introduced. I fell asleep in Max’s bed but was awoken by he snoring. I searched around for my phone, skipped past all the text messages before calling him and crawling out of Max’s bed and heading to my room.

“Babe, it’s one in the morning what are you doing up?” Craig asked answering the phone.

“Max’s snoring woke me up,” I yawned.

“So, what are you doing, silly,” Craig said laughing at me.

“Laying in our bed, talking to you,” I laughed throwing the sheet over my body.

“Yeah, order me,” I heard Craig say, “Cheeseburger with fries and a coke,” He finished before I heard movement and a door open, “What are you wearing?” he asked as I heard wind hit the phone.

“Your shirt and a pair of your boxers,” I laughed, “Craig go back to your friends, or whatever. Call me when you wake up,” I said rolling over.

“I want to talk to you now,” he whined.

“When you get to the hotel get on your gmail and we will talk okay?”

“I don’t know when that will be,” he sighed.

“Well, Craig I will talk to you til I fall asleep?”

“Okay,” he said laughing as I got comfortable in my bed. He told me everything he did that day and he walked back into the restaurant and sat with everyone. They were all saying he was whipped and I laughed because it was true. I remember him saying my name multiple times but I was pretty sure I was dreaming that and already asleep.