Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy 9

I was dancing around with Ali and Haley in Ali’s living room, random dancing music playing as we goofed off. We were the only ones here, so we decided to dance around like oddballs, Haley randomly taking her shirt off for some weird reason or another. I never understand that girl.

As the music continues, we heard a wolf whistle. We all looked to see that the guys were back. Oh. I didn’t here them.

“Hi guys!” Haley said, not caring she wasn’t wearing a shirt.

“Ello, frand,” I said being silly.

“Hi?” Monte asked, “Why are you guys dancing around? And why is Haley shirtless?”

“Hey, I’m not minding the dancing, ladies,” Craig said.

“Me, either,” Max said winking at me. Ohhhtay? What the hell?

“We were bored!” Ali replied, “And Chelsea found the Cherry Pepsi and apple juice.”

I nodded excitedly. “Yes, I did! I think you may need to go get more soon…” I said before grinning a big grin.

Monte sighed. “What have I told you?” Monte asked.

“Take your shirt off?” Haley asked. I have no clue what is up with her and removing shirts today. I’m starting to question her sanity.

“No,” Monte asked.

“Hey! Why did the dancing stop, ladies?” Craig asked walking over to Ali and hugging her from behind.

“Because you guys ruined it,” Haley replied.

“Damn,” Max said.

I shrugged at the weirdness that is Max Green and walked into the kitchen to get more apple juice. I poured me a glass and sat on the counter as Max walked into the room. I don’t know why, but I was sensing some tension. Not sure what kind, but I’m not wanting to know. “Hey,” I said sipping my juice.

“Hello,” Max said before standing next to me, “You wanna know something?”

I looked at him skeptically. “Sure?” I replied as more of a question.

He looks at me and replied, “Seeing you dancing made me miss you.”

I looked at him absolutely confucked. “Alright? What do you mean?” I asked, not sure if I really wanted the answer.

Max stood in front of me and faced me. “It made me realize I was an idiot for dumping you,” he replied.

Okay. That’s what’s he’s talking about. “I don’t know if I should take that as a good thing or a bad thing,” I replied honestly.

He tilted his head to the side. “Why?”

“Because, I could take it as a good thing because you still want me. But I could also take it as a bad thing because it seems like all you want me for is for the physical stuff.”

Max’s look reminded me of the little emotion icon that looks like a slanted mouth. “I wouldn’t use you like that. Now that boyfriend of yours--”

“Hey. Watch what you’re saying about Tom. He’s a great guy. He wouldn’t use me like that,” I told him offended.

“Chelsuh, he was a manwhore in Germany. Who’s to say he isn’t one here?” Max asked.

“Me, Meckie, Georg, and Gustav. Especially Meckie. Not to mention I trust Tom not to go behind my back.”

“Well, where’s Tom now?” Max asked.

“With Meckie and his parents,” I replied.

“You sure about that?” Max asked before walking away.

I rolled my eyes at him. He was just trying to plant seeds of doubt in my mind. But I trust Tom.

I hopped off the counter and set the glass on the counter and Ali and Haley yelled, “Chelsea! Get in here and dance!”

I giggled at my friends. “Coming!” I said. I grabbed my phone and looked at it before sending Tom a text.

Me: ]Just thought I’d say hey and see what’s up. I’ll talk to you later, baby. I love you.

I sent the text and walked back into the living room as more music started playing.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go ali!