Status: finished, but you're still welcomed to read it!

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

Does Gerard Sleep Naked?

"Okay uhh, Rachel Reed wants to know if Gerard sleeps naked."

"Yes he does."

"No!"

"Oh. You did when you slept with me."

"Wow, My Chem's like-"

"He told me it had to be that way."

We all sort of laughed into our mics for a minute before the FUSE guy asked Gerard about some pair of pajamas he had. The big, fluffy skull ones I think. Not that I was listening. I was remebering the night Gerard DID sleep with me. The warm softness of his skin, the smell of Axe, pot, and cheap champagne in the bunk with us, the unbelieveable feeling of his pressed against mine. I remember swallowing his gum, not actually recalling how it'd gotten from his mouth to mine in the first place. The rythum of that night, his tongue running under my lower lip, traveling across my cheek and up my jaw before reaching behind my right ear. Needless to say the sheets neede to be washed the next day.

I felt the farmiliar tightening in my abdomen, and instictively crossed my legs so as not to embarrass myself during a FUSE interview. At the ed the FUSE guy said the usual "Thankyou so much guys, good luck tonight," and we said the usual good-bye crap. Then the cameras turned off and the FUSE people left to go torture some other band.

Gerard turned to me with a weird half smiling look on his face. I returned the awkward smile thing and said, "Judging by your face, you and i are both thinking about the same thing right now."

Gee nodded. "It makes me feel kinda guilty though. Lyn-Z never found out about that ... about 'us' you know?"

"So? Neither did Jamia."

Gerard shrugged. I felt my face get hot as we sat there.

Gee got up and said, "We'd better get read for the show later, I guess." He turned to leave, but then stopped and came back.

He quickly kissed me on the cheek before hurrying out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
i got this opening from a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8DAV2MUswM if u watch youll get this chapter