Status: finished, but you're still welcomed to read it!

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

"Clothes OFF bitch!"

(Gerard)

The bus door opened and in walked Frank. The others had gone out to do some MTV interview, and I think he noticed this, because the first thing he said was, "Clothes off."

I blinked. "What?"

"You heard me. Clothes off."

"Frank I-"

"Clothes OFF bitch!" When I still didn't do anything, he rolled his eyes and sighed, "Motherfucker, do I have to do EVERYTHING myself?!"

Frank marched towards the couch, took my arm, and yanked me up into a standing position. He grabbed hold my shirt and ripped it off before kneeling down to undo my pants.

"Frankie, what're you-"

"Finishing what I started," he muttered while pulling my pants down, a bit painfully I might add. I guess he was referring to the shower. He finished stripping me and stood up, an expectant look on his face. "Now me." he commanded.

After peeling off his Misfits shirt, I got down on one knee and pulled off Frank's pants and boxers. I was about to stand back up, when he looked down at me and said, "Suck me out." What could I do? It was better than him being all depressed.

I took him into my mouth and sucked hard, running my tongue over his slit occasionally. Frank moaned every little while. When he was about to come, I pulled away. I deserved some happy time. "You ass," he muttered, and pulled me up by my hair with this evil, twisted smile on his face. Frank dragged me into the bunk area and pushed me into my bunk.

"Ouch! Fra-"

Frankie pressed his finger to my lips. "Ssshhhh." He kissed me softly a couple times, biting down on my lower lip and pulling gently. God, just that was getting me hard. He moved lower and started biting my neck, then running his face down my chest. The tips of his nose and lips tickled my skin all the way down. He stopped right above my crotch.

"Nnooo," I groaned, "keep going."

"Uh uh Gee. This is gonna be my way," Frank smirked. And without warning, he flipped me onto stomach. "Stay," he said before getting up and walking over to his bunk. I turned my head the other way as he returned. The unmistakable sounds of a carboard box and plastic being torn rang though the bunks.

(Frank)

I climbed back onto Gerard and positioned myself properly. I ran my tongue over Gee's back and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard your eyes are gonna bleed, you little bitch." And with that I shoved myself into him fast and hard. Gee's scream was satisfying, but my ear drums throbbed afterwards. I thrust my hands under both of us and grabbed hold of him, rubbing my thumbs over the sensitive skin.

Gerard's breathing quickened.

"You like that?" I sighed.

Gee hissed, "Oh just fucking move already, will ya?!"

"My pleasure."

(Gerard)

Frank's grip tightened around my cock, maybe for support or something, and he started thrusting in and out. Fuck, it was bliss. I couldn't surpress the gasps and groans coming up from the back of my throat. He was hitting my prostate dead on. I briefly thought to myself that it was probably good that he put on the condom. Neither of us had STDs, but you never know.

Frank kept thrusting faster and harder, rubbing me in time with his movement. "Scream," he breathed. I couldn't catch my breath at first. "Scream Gee," he repeated, a little louder this time.

So I did. "FUCK!" We both exploded at the same time, me making more of a mess though. Frank pushed in one last time, before collapsing on to of me, releasing his grip on me.

(Frank)

Gee and I were breathing hard. I slid upward a bit and teethed on his ear.

Gerard chuckled weakly, "My eyes aren't bleeding yet, Frankie. You failed."

I chuckled a bit, and ran my tongue behind his ear. "I love you."

Gerard smiled under me. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
muahahahaha butt sex bitch! ... okay that was weird. i apologize for any typos, as always, and i hope u guys liked the update. please comment and subscribe, but i wont kill u if i dont. haha love ya! :)