Status: finished, but you're still welcomed to read it!

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

BOOM

The church was HUGE. I swear, I've never seen a Catholic church so big, and I went to a Catholic school! The place was packed by the time we got there. I hadn't realized just how much family and friends Gerard and Lyn-Z had invited. There had to be well over 200 guests. The band's rserved seats were in the front left row. I was all the way on the end, right by the door leading far back into the church. Bob was next to me, followed by Toro and Mikey.

Gerard came up to me and hugged me before getting up onto the altar to wait for his soon to be bride. Then the organ music started, and my heart sunk to my toes. Everyone turned when Lyn-Z started down the isle, led by her father. She really did look gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Gerard, but still ...

She reached the altar and came to stand by Gerard as the priest began. Lyn-Z had her back to me, so I got an almost perfect view of Gerard's face. After a logn while I glanced at Bob's watch. This guy had been talking drabble for almost 20 minutes. When was the nightmare going to end?

I spoke to soon. "Do you," the priest suddenly said, "Lyn-Z take this man to be your husband in ..." Blah blah blah. She Said the expected "I do" and then it was Gee's Turn. The priest asked the blah blah blah question, and Gerard froze. He just ... stopped.

Bob leaned over to me and asked, "Do you smell smoke, or is it just me?"

Mikey whispered, "It's probably the gears in my brother's head jammign. Look at his face!"

"Seriously!" Bob hissed.

"Now that you mention it," Ray added, "I do smell smoke."

I sniffed the air. Sure enough, it smelled like there was a camp fire in the back soemwhere. I looked back up at Gerard, and he was looking at me dead in the eyes. They were pleading, beggin me to come and save him from what he was about to do.

Gee sighed and opened his mouth. "I d-"

BOOM
♠ ♠ ♠
muahahahaha a cliffhanger!!!!!!!! u can probably guess what happened, but will u guess what happens next????? baha hope ya guys like it. please comment and subscribe as always. love ya :)