Status: finished, but you're still welcomed to read it!

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

"IN DRAG!"

So we're playing Prison, right? And I'm singing and all that shit. Toro is headbanging like some kind of freakish tornado, mikey is just standing there as usual, and bob is fuckin' hacking away at the drums like there was no tomorrow. And then there's Frank. He's rubbing up against me more than any other concert we've done on this tour so far. Not that I don't like it. I LOVE it. So I sang the line, "My cellmate's a killer, they make me do push-ups," and Frank decides he wants a piggy-back ride. So he leans in and screams his part, "IN DRAG!" and then stops playing his guitar and jumps on my back.

The croud LOVED it. I swear I thought i went deaf from all the screaming. When it came time for Frankie to do his screaming thingy, when I'm supposed to be saying that whole "to your room" thing, I turned to him (while he was biting my ear mind you) and said rather seductively for the whole croud to hear, "You naughty little boy Frankie. You're gonna pay for this later on ..."

Now that REALLY made me go deaf, along with Frank screaming, "Do you have the keys to the hotel?! 'Cause I'm gonna string this motherfucker on fire! FIRE!!"

When the song ended, Mikey moved away from his solitary poition and came up to me and Frankie. He had this odd, joking smile on his face. He took the mic away from me and said into it, "Hehehe, hey Frank? Could you lean don just a little bit? Yeha right there that's perfect." Then Mikey thumped him on the back of the head. "Now get the fuck off my brother and play your instrument like you're supposed to." Ray was laughing his head off in the corner, and Mikey and I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Frank got off of me, slapped my ass, then went back to his mic with the BIGGEST smirk on his face I've ever seen.

The rest of the concert was pretty uneventful after that. All the songs went as they were supposed to, everyone was in tune with one another, Frank hadn't tried to kill anyone or break anything yet (mainly Bob), all was well.

Until Headfirst For Halos, that is. You know that part right before the bridge when I'm supposed to scream? Well I got down on my knees while I was singing, and good old Frankie saw this as an opportunity to, dare I say it, jump on me. Oh, I screamed all right, but it was pretty involuntary.

He landed lower than my stomach. I bucked upward as our hips collided. What the hell are we doing Frank? I thought. We're on stage! Everyone can see us. Apparently he didn't care, and it's unlikely he could hear my thoughts anyway. Frank was moving back and forth to the fast paced song while I ran my hands up his legs. I figured that none of the guys would ask anything about what we were doing on stage tonight. I mean, we do this all the time. There's nothing to ask about.

That was the last song of the night. Frank and I got up and said good-bye and thankyou and all that other stuff. The band and I got off stage and waent into the dressing room for a cool shower and some coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
weird ass chapter i know but oh well. hope u like it. please comment and subscribe :) btw one the last chapter the word "left" is supposed to be "felt" sorry bout the typos im bad at typing