Status: finished, but you're still welcomed to read it!

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

Dressing Room

Gee was eyeing me up in the mirror while he was taking off his stage make up. I could tell. While he turned away for a second I lowered my pants a bit, showing off a treasure trail which Gerard has told me he loves.

"Coffee!" Mikey called from the door.

I took mine and Gee's cups and walked over to the vanity. Gee took his with a mumbled "Thankyou," as I hopped onto the counter. Toro and Bob took turns in the shower once they were done with there coffees. Mikey muttered something I couldn't hear and left the room. The other two left to go play video games on the bus soon afterwards. So now me and Gerard were alone.

Gee was sipping him coffe and chewing peppermint gum. I can't comprehend how he likes these two flavors together. So I asked him. "How can you stand drinking coffee and chewing minty gum at the same fucking time? That's just gross."

Gee smirked. "You wanna find out?" He leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. He pushed his gum into my mouth with his tongue and left it there before pulling away.

It tasted like mint, coffee, and a shitload of sugar. I gagged. "No thankyou."

Gee pouted and said, "What? Am I not a good kisser anymore?"

"Haha," I laughed, rolling my eyes. "You're WAY better than Jamia."

Gerard smirked again. "Oh really ..."

And suddenly he was kissing me. I gasped as he forced his tongue into my mouth. He was running his hands up and down my chest and sides, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. If there was one thing Gee could do that I couldn't it was kiss like there was no tomorrow. He tore off his jacket while I undid my belt, all the while our faces never unplastering themselves from one another. I twisted and tangled my fingers in his hair as he grabbed my ass and gruffly pulled us closer. He moaned a little as our hips collided.

"Gerard baby? Where are you?"

Me and Gee quickly pulled apart. "Lyn-Z," Gerard muttered while mixing his hair. I did up my pants just as the door swung open.

"Heyy babe!" Lyn-Z said, smiling and kissing Gerard on the cheek. He returned the gesture, but his smile was less enthusiastic.

I left the room after a quick chat with Lyn-Z and Gerard. I didn't want to get any more jealous than I already was. Plus I needed to take a cold shower to get rid of the hard monster in my pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
lolz gettin frisky! as always please comment and subscribe :) and i apologize for any typos