Status: finished, but you're still welcomed to read it!

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

Puppy Dog Eyes

(Frank)

God damn it, I slept wrong, I thought. I yawned and rolled off the couch onto something that wasn't floor. I deducted this because it was lumpy and said, "OUCH!" when I came into contact with it.

"Gerard?"

"Yeah?"

"Weren't you on the couch over there last night?"

"Uhhh ... yeah."

"... Okay." I did a quick scan of the bus before helping Gee up. "So where's everybody else?" As far as I could tell the place was empty except for us, mainly because Toro's 'fro wasn't in sight.

Gerard yawned, "Out at some local amusement park or something. I told them we'd meet them later if we felt like it."

"Oh, okay."

Awkward silence ...

"I'm uhh ... gonna get into the shower. Be out in a bit."

I nodded, already picturing hot water running down his naked form. Gee walked to the back of the bus and walked into the tiny bathroom. I stood around in the living area for a little while, trying to decide what to do, then realizing I had to pee. On bathroom. Shit.

I went to the back and knocked, saying, "It's me. I gotta pee dude. Sorry." He said it was okay, so I went in and did what I had to. I could gee Gerard through the tinted glass. It was a pretty nice view. Tall, wet black hair sticking to his neck, tight ass. He turned a little while I was washing my hands, giving me a pefect view of his crotch. Even through stained glass it looked good enough to eat.

"Frankie are you still there?" Gee asked.

"... Yeah."

Before he could say anything else I ripped off my clothes and gotten into the hot, steamy stall with him. We both slipped and fell against the shower wall as I tackled Gee. I grabbed at his wet hair and pulled our mouths together.

"Fffrrrr .... Frnk ... FRANK!" Gerard pushed me away from him. I tripped backwards and fell flat on my butt on the hard shower floor.

(Gerard)

Frank was looking up at me with his big puppy dog eyes. I sighed. I hated it when he did that. Those big hazel eyes always made me wanna pick him up and cuddle him like a stuffed animal.

"Look Frankie ... we ... I can't do this. I'm sorry man but ... I mean, we both have girlfriends, and I'm gonna be married soon. This-"

"That wasn't a problem for you when you came onto me last night," Frank said. His voice was just above a whisper, and itt was squeeky.

Great, I thought, you made him cry. Nice going Gee.

Frank grabbed the side of the shower and struggled to stand up. I reached out to help him, but he shook me off and climbed out of the tiny stall. I climbed out after him. "Frank wai-"

"Just leave me alone," he muttered.

"Bu-"

"I don't wanna hear it Gee."

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay ... i know a lot of you guys are gonna kill me for doing that. POOR FRANKIE!!!!! but it'll get better. comment and subscribe :)