Fairytales

Chapter 3

Not to long after Miranda and her evil girls, Mackenzie and Madelyn, moved in I picked up a routine. I woke up early and took my shower, cause the twins took forever, I got dressed, went into the kitchen with the chef, and talked to him and ate until we needed to leave for school. I was convince that my father was blind, Miranda was so annoying and her little mini-mes.God, I couldn’t stand them.

At school Mackenzie and Madelyn made fun of me, they were popular for some reason while I was not. They would push and shove me at school and at home, call me names, tell me I’m worthless. They were total bullies. I don’t see why people like them, maybe it’s the money.

A year after the wedding, dad began working again, I don’t see why though, maybe to get out of the house, and away from Miranda. She never cooked never cleaned, she hired others to do it for her, which annoyed me. She took her daughters shopping, and on trips. When dad asked her to take me along she would always say “Oh dear, she won’t like it.” I didn’t really want to go, but still, I wanted to get out of the house too.

I grew closer to my sister, Haven, and we began doing a lot more things together, since she is two years younger than I am we don’t really see each other at school. Which makes me upset, she is like my home now, since my dad is being controlled by Miranda, and mom is gone, we’re not in the same house as well. There was no place normal for me to escape to so I went to her, since she reminded me so much of mom with her long red hair and big blue eyes, every thing felt alright with her.

We would sit and talk forever about nothing, and hide from Miranda, who’s fake boobs, fake body, hair, fake everything would be all in your face wondering why we don’t have friends and why we are out doing something. Even though inside, I knew she hated us to the core, all she cared about was money and shopping. She needed to go and never return, her and her horrible girls. They don’t care about this family only them self. As I ranted in my head, as I always did, they twins would come home, impeccable timing they had.

They would greet me with “Hey freak, do you want to know where we just went?”

Myself, I would just role my eyes and go along, “Where did you go?” I would sigh into my journal.

“The mall with Nick, and Fred, me and Nick are totally a couple and Fred and Madelyn totally clicking.” Mackenzie would say jumping up and down and when I didn’t respond they would whisper something and walk out. It was always a new guy with them, they’re only eleven and they have had more boyfriends then I have teeth. It was nuts, and when they talk about it more it would just annoy me. It just fueled my rant even more.

The Barbie mini-mes would always show up when I’m mad or sad and add to it some how weather it make fun of me or bug the crap out of me till I grabbed my stuff kissed Haven on the head and left for Heather who’s mother always had open arms for. At Heather’s I would always get paid attention to like I did with mom, and dad before Miranda. I wish I could go back to those times, make it all right, and make this odd life seem meaning full again.

You may think that’s a lot of feeling for an eleven year old but, my father says that I had to grow up fast and help take care of Haven, and its natural. My feelings are far from natural.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, new chapter, I had to slow it down a little bit, my plot was moving to fast for my liking.