So What Am I Gonna Pull On Now?

So, What Am I Gonna Pull On Now?

“How could you?” Zacky pouted, glaring at Brian who stood in the living room doorway, his hand toying with his newly cut hair. It needed a wash, small strands of hair coming out on his fingers, but he liked the way that it now stuck out around his head rather than hanging down around his face. It felt fresh. It felt, dare he say it, more grown up.

“It’s only hair, Zacky… And besides, I kinda like it…”

“But it’s too short!” The younger man whined.

“It’ll grow back…”

Zacky folded his arms over his chest and huffed, “Yeah, until you decide that it’s too long and go and cut it again!” It sounded petty even to his own ears but he liked his boyfriend’s hair long.

Brian sighed, but inwardly his heart warmed as he watched his boyfriend’s pathetic display of annoyance. He was adorable. Whilst anyone else’s anger would have at least have made him a little apprehensive, Zacky’s merely succeeded in making him laugh internally.

“I still love you, baby.”

“Hmph!” Zacky scowled at Brian.

That was it! Brian couldn’t hold his amusement back a moment longer, emitting a snort of laughter which set Zacky’s eyes blazing.

“That’s it, bitch!” Pushing past the older man, Zacky searched the hallway for his keys and slid his shoes on. He stopped at the front door, his fingers wrapped around the handle, and turned back to Brian who watched him from the stairs. “See you later, ass!”

Waiting until he heard his lover’s car back down the driveway, Brian smirked to himself. He knew that by the time the younger man returned, he’d feel quite stupid and would want to redeem himself with a good round of sex. He could feel himself becoming slightly hard at the thought of what would happen, Zacky writhing beneath him as they became lost in the throws of passion, Brian tugging at the soft, dark strands of his lover’s hair as they climaxed.

~*~

Pulling up outside a small parade of shops, Zacky leant back in his seat and sighed. He felt stupid. As per usual, Brian had made an alteration to his appearance and Zacky, never one to appreciate change, had resorted to sulking and storming out of the house, more because he felt embarrassed about his behaviour than because he was actually angry. He would get used to Brian’s new, short locks- he’d have to- but he really, really liked his hair long. It looked so unbelievably sexy when it clung to his head, drenched in sweat to the point that it looked as though he’d just showered.

Who was he kidding? He couldn’t just let it go! It wasn’t like the time that Brian had decided to send Zacky’s favourite of his fedoras into retirement; he couldn’t just persuade him to take it out again. It wasn’t even like the time that Brian had decided that he quite liked not wearing eyeliner, when Zacky had been able to apply it on his behalf as he slept. No, this was different. He couldn’t just make his hair grow again.

He gazed out of the window, the blush that he had acquired slowly fading away as he decided that, yes, he did have a valid reason to feel put out. His gaze stuck on a shop that he knew Brian had visited earlier that day. Hell, they probably still had his hair on the shop floor! Hey… No, that would be a bit too weird… Brian would only wet himself laughing if he returned home with a bag of his hair and, if Zacky was honest, Brian’s hair cut had left him feeling a little too fragile to deal with that.

No, Zacky needed to do something to get back at his boyfriend. What would hit him hardest? What would be the most effective way of showing him how hurt he was? Ahhhh…

~*~

“Brian?” Zacky called, a fake timid sound to his voice as he stepped into the house.

“Yeah?”

“Where are you, baby?”

“Upstairs, I’m just coming,” Brian replied, assuming that being referred to as ‘baby’ meant that he was forgiven.

Zacky dropped his car keys onto the table by the door and toed his trainers off, kicking them into a corner as he heard Brian’s feet thudding against the floorboards of the landing.

“Babe, I’m so-” Brian stopped, mid-apology, as he reached the top of the stairs and caught sight of his Zacky standing by the door.

“Two can play at your game, Haner,” Zacky smirked as Brian’s jaw dropped. He ran his hand over his newly shaven head. “And I can go one better.”

Brian looked as though he wanted to cry, his lip quivering as his eyes widened in a wounded manner. He seemed to sway a little as he gazed down at his boyfriend, his body otherwise unmoving until the younger man began to ascend the stairs.

He took a small step backwards, his mouth closing then opening again to mutter, “How could you?”

“It’s only hair, Brian…” Zacky said calmly, a mocking tone twisting his voice. “… And besides, I kinda like it…”

“But- But there’s nothing left!” Brian squeaked, seeming to have regained some of his composure as he pouted forlornly and extended his hand towards Zacky’s head. The short hair bristled against his fingers.

“You should have thought about that, shouldn’t you?” Zacky taunted. It was clear from his choice of words that he had known the older man’s intentions for his hair whilst they made love. They always had sex following their forgiveness of each other and Brian always man-handled his hair whilst he thrust into him . “Still, I guess we’re even now…”

“No, we’re not! My hair’s still long enough to hold. That’s more than can be said for yours…”

“But that’s not why I liked your hair and you know it…”

“So, what am I gonna pull on now?” Brain asked, resigning himself to his self-induced fate with a sigh.

Raising his eyebrows seductively, Zacky grabbed the front of Brian’s t-shirt and pulled him towards their bedroom. “Shall we find out?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :)
Shadow Spirit,
xxx