Status: Update very soon... and THANK YOU so much for the comments... love ya

Dark Secret Love

Image

Summary: Is about a young girl who had a crush on Ville for a long time. She moved to London to forget about him, but after she came back 7 years later, she felt the same way all over again. There was a little problem...Ville doesn't see her in that way. Annabella is Seppo's only Grandchild. So Ville met her when she was just a little girl...
Rating: PG 17
Warnning: Nothing to be afraid of. It's fun, sweet, kind and sometimes flirty story.
Disclaimer: This story is complete fiction. Ville Valo and famous people in this story own's themselfs, other characters are just an imagination of my head.

This story is about a girl who doesn't know how to remove him from her mind. Annabella had a crush on Ville since she was 14 years old. But during that time it was impossible for her to think that Ville would see her in that way, cos Ville was much older than her, 10 years older. When she turned in 16, she went to London for study. She was back in Helsinki 7 years later, hoping that Ville might see her now in a different way. Ville always loved her in as brother – sister way. Cos Annabella was Seppo's only grandchild. But still nothing was happening, sure Ville was happy to see her after so long time. But he was still acting like a brother. What would change his mind or will ever???
  1. Chapter 1.
    Annabella comes back from London after she been gone for 7 years. What would she do when she sees Ville for the first time after so long?
  2. Chapter 2.
    Someone would make her heartbreak...
  3. Chapter 3.
  4. Chapter 4.
    Movies, moments and more LOL
  5. Chapter 5.
    Mige done it again.. but this time Ville wasn't happy about it.
  6. Chapter 6. TELL ME HOW MUCH IT HURTS MY LOVE?
    Mige opened his big mouth....Leaving Ville with confusing thoughs
  7. Chapter 7.
    what happend when Ville avoids her....
  8. Chapter 8.
    The guys decided something good for Bella.. actually Mige all did it ")
  9. Chapter 9.
    a day at the studio and Ville being caught LOL
  10. Chapter 10.
    Girl's rage.....
  11. Chapter 11.
    new changes.... does she gonna like it??? and something....
  12. Chapter 12.
    Bella feels sorry...but would that be enough for Ville?
  13. Chapter 13. It's a wild world
    she decides to do something
  14. Chapter 14. Stay with me
    What's gonna happen after Bella said that she is leaving....
  15. Chapter 15. All I wanna do is make love to you
  16. Chapter 16. Fool Me
    a night fun... (Update; 28 Oct 2010)
  17. Chapter 17. Don't wanna miss a thing
    When everything is known.... (Update; 28 oct 2010)