‹ Prequel: Wasting Love
Status: Finished. But in the process of being re-written.

Roxanne

Same Ol’ Situation

As we got into the taxi the drivers did a once over of both me and Duff like he didn’t believe who he was driving or maybe the chance of this seemly unlikely couple. Duff wearing a pair of worn out jeans that looked like they had expired long ago and a very faded t-shirt and me wearing a pair of grey skin tight pants and a red spaghetti strap tank top with very visible bra straps showing. We were a strange pair that’s for sure. He dropped us off outside a nice looking restaurant, I stepped outside of the taxi with Duff behind me, he talked to the driver for a minute handed him what seemed to be five or ten bills, the driver nodded, said something to Duff before he drove away.

“You ready to go inside?” Duff asked me while I was staring at the restaurant, my gaze broke away from the restaurant so I was looking at his face, and I gave him a small smile.

“Yeah, I’m ready, let’s go.” I replied as I grabbed his hand, he gave me a look as he gave my hand a squeeze. Without saying anything more we began to walk towards the restaurant, we walked inside and a cool breeze of air greeted us. I looked around, the restaurant was really nice, it looked like one of those high class restaurants that the rich eat at.

“You hungry? Or do you just want to go sit and have a drink?” Duff asked as he turned around to look at me like it was my call; he must have forgotten how much I hated making decisions.

“I don’t know how about we have a drink first then eat.” I suggested trying not to flinch.

“That sounds good, and loosen up, this is supposed to be fun.” He reminded me then pulled me forward. We scanned the area looking for open places to sit for a minute or two until Duff spotted two. We walked over to them and sat down. Before long we were both drinking, I stopped at three drinks when my vision started getting fuzzy, Duff had four and only seemed somewhat intoxicated, enough to still know what he was doing for the most part. What happened next was we went up to a room and then after that blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Name
Same Ol’ Situation (S.O.S)
Red, White and Crue
Motley Crue