Status: Writing :)

Music Wars

Go to hell, Matthew Adams.

Matthew’s P.O.V.

I threw my sweaty shirt to the floor, and sat on an amplifier as I listened to the crowd of people in the bar; they all screamed my name in unison. I could hear the girls squealing, begging for me to come back and sing some more, but I wouldn't give in so easily. I wanted to see how bad they wanted it. The other members of the band were still around the stage, because they knew I was gonna come back. Ten minutes had passed and they were still calling me. I smirked and drank a bit of water.

When I walked out on the stage, my fan girls started screaming for me, they said my name, they told me how they wanted a child of mine, and they all wanted to hear me singing once more. I took the microphone in my hands, then chuckled.

''So, do you want more then?'' I asked the audience. They all yelled 'yes' as the guitars started playing. ''Well, then, that's what you will get!'' I shouted before starting to sing again. And as I sang I watched the girls drooling, reaching out for my hand, or maybe something else... I bent down and high fived them one by one as the chorus came. I smiled and winked to a couple of them, and I swear they almost fainted. I started jumping around the stage, making the crowd sing with me. But, as all those fans screamed at me, I couldn't help but think that our rival band was playing somewhere else, and that, maybe, they had a bigger crowd than ours. I suddenly forgot the words to our song and just started improvising something. I cursed on my insides; I had to concentrate on singing! Not on their stupid band... Gosh.
_________

Taylor’s P.O.V.

I screamed into the microphone, making the crowd scream with me. It was a powerful song, and everytime we played it people would get all hyper and start a mosh pit. The guitar solo came and the audience got ready to catch me... and I jumped for crowd surfing. Soon it was my turn to sing, so I had no choice but to do it while the people under me moved me from one side to another of the crowd. I was having so much fun. For me, it was the best feeling in the world; to sing and to know that someone is enjoying it, because they were enjoying it. I wanted so much to satisfy them with our songs, to make them happy while they were in this room, listening to us.

They took me back to the stage so I could finish the last song, so I took a deep breath and did the last scream. I smiled to the audience who was yeling my name and asking for another song. I looked up to the owner of the local and he made me a sign to finish.

“Well, I’m really sorry, but, we need to end this now.’’ The crowd said ‘Oh’ all at the same time. I took off my t-shirt and waved it in the air. ‘’Somebody wants it?!’’ I asked. They all yelled back so I turned around and threw it as hard as I could. But, oh, he of all the people had to catch it. I groaned, looking at him; big mistake. The whole crowd turned to him and made a circle around him. I could see he was scared. ‘’Oi, people!’’ They instantly turned around, like puppies waiting for their treats. ‘’C’mon we’re not here to fight, but to have fun!’’ They threw their fists into the air, except for someone who instead threw me a bra. It landed on my head. I grabbed it and saw that there was written: they’re waiting for you. I laughed. ‘’Very funny guys! Well thank you to everyone who came tonight, and I’m sorry but we have to leave you. We love you!’’

‘’PULL THE TRIGGER! PULL THE TRIGGER!’’ They all cheered. The guards started pushing them out of the place as we packed all of our things. I saw him waving my t-shirt in the air, smirking. I swear, if I could kill him...

Eliza, our drummer, called me so I would help her. She was a short, blonde girl with brown eyes. She was the only girl in the band, and we all treated her like a little sister. But she treated us like a mum. We started taking the drum parts to the van while the other guys packed the guitars and all those things. Eliza started making her way back to the inside of the local, but I was already taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. She turned around and rolled her eyes at me. I smiled.

‘’I’ll come when I finish.’’ She just turned around and ignored me. I chuckled and smiled as I inhaled the smoke. But my smile soon disappeared when he came in front of me. ‘’What do you want now, Adams?’’ He was about one head taller than me, so he was looking down with a disguisted expression on his face.

‘’Just to tell you that your performance just sucked... Again.’’ He smirked, crossing his arms in front of his chest. I took another drag, filling my body with nicotine.

‘’Considering that you made it to mine and that yours was happening an hour away from here; I think the only performance that sucked here was the Flying Fearless one.’’ I closed my eyes, leaning back on the van. I could feel his glare on me.

‘’Whatever, you emo bastard.’’ I ignored him, taking the last drag from my cigarette and throwing it to the ground.

‘’I’ll see you in school, Adams. Until then, you can go suck someone’s dick.’’ I exhaled the smoke in his face and walked away. I saw Eliza was carrying a lot of things on her own, so I took half of them with me and put them in the van. Soon, Mark also came out.

‘’Thanks.’’ She smiled. Mark wiped off the sweat from his forehead with his arm.

‘’No problem. Hey... What are the guys doing?’’ She rolled her eyes and sighed.

‘’Acting cool in front of some girls.’’ I sighed too and entered the local.

‘’Sweety, come, I can’t be alone now, and you know it’s Friday and... ‘’ I squealed when I entered the room, getting closer to Zack and caressing his neck. ‘’... Well, you already know what that means.’’ I saw the girls going away so I hit both Zack and Evan. ‘’Idiots. We need to clear this up!’’

‘’It’s not fair!’’ Evan whined. He was so childish. He placed his bass in the bag and walked out. I watched over Zack as he packed his guitar and walked away after Evan. I checked the place to make sure we didn’t forget anything, then took my backpack and walked out too. The guys and Eliza were waiting outside the van for me; but it seemed like someone who wasn't supposed to be there was also with them. Stupid Matthew Adams. I positioned myself in between the boys and Matthew.

‘’Adams, go away and stop bothering us.’’ I hissed. He laughed with his annoying voice tone.

‘’We don’t need problems here.’’ I opened the van doors and told the boys and Eliza to enter. They did as I said and I continued arguing with Matthew. I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

‘’What’s the matter, Manson? Scared?’’ He smirked.

‘’Of a gayboy? Not really.’’

‘’Even if I was a gayboy, I’m not the only one... I don’t know if you remember...’’ He started, staring at his hands.

‘’Shut up, Adams! My private life is none of your business.’’ I turned around, about to leave, but he grabbed my arm. He handed me my t-shirt.

''Get dressed, gosh.'' I let go of his grasp and looked at him. I entered the van and put the keys in the ignition.

‘’Go to hell, Matthew Adams.’’ I said before driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's not so good but, oh well. Whatever xd Hope you enjoy :)