‹ Prequel: Can't Stay Away
Status: Please be patient. I'll update when I can, because I'm in college now.

You're Everything I Need

Want

Brendon’s P.O.V.

It was difficult finding time to spend with Ryan. Sometimes I’d go to his house—when both of his parents were out or he’d come over to Spencer’s. We didn’t do that often though. We couldn’t do anything. While Spencer was supportive of our relationship, he wasn’t exactly comfortable with our displays of affection. Plus he caught us making out in his room after he had left to go use the bathroom. So if Ryan did ever come over to Spencer’s, Spencer rarely left us alone.

It had been about a month since Ryan and I had gotten back together, and I was currently at Ryan’s house. His mom wouldn’t be home for a few hours, so we were watching a movie. We were sitting on the couch together, Ryan leaning against me, his head on my shoulder.

Halfway through the movie, Ryan sat up and looked at me.

“Brendon?” he asked. I looked at him.

“What?” I asked.

“I’m bored,” Ryan said. I smiled.

“This movie is kind of boring,” I said. “Why’d you even pick it?”

Ryan shrugged before leaning forward and kissing me. I pushed Ryan backwards, keeping our lips attached, until Ryan was lying down with me on top of him. I slipped my tongue into Ryan’s mouth as he threaded his fingers into my hair. I groaned when he pulled on it lightly. Ryan’s hands left my hair and I felt them move down my back to the bottom of my shirt. I pulled away from his lips as he pulled my shirt up. When he got it off he threw it on the floor and smiled at me. I kissed him quickly before pulling his shirt off.

I attached my mouth to his neck and sucked on it lightly. I nipped his skin lightly, a moan escaping Ryan’s mouth. I moved my face back to his, kissing him again. I felt Ryan’s hands on my jeans as he quickly unbuttoned them and started to push them down. I helped him take them off, taking my boxers off with them. When my pants were on the floor with our shirts, Ryan’s hand wrapped around my erection and I let out a loud moan. He stroked me a few times before starting to unbutton his own pants. I helped him remove them faster. By now, I knew where this was going and I kissed Ryan heatedly, rubbing my erection against his.

“Oh God, Bren,” Ryan moaned. My breathing was heavy on Ryan’s face as I looked into his eyes.

“Do you want me to prep you?” I asked. Ryan let out a whine as my fingers touched his entrance.

“No,” he panted.

“But what about--?” I started to say.

“No, it doesn’t matter Brendon,” he said, panting heavily. “Just—just fuck me, Bren.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So first off: Sorry it's been almost a month since my last update. To be completely honest, I'm not good with sequels.
And second: Sorry this is short. But I hope the content of this chapter made up for that ;]
I'm gonna shamelessly advertise my Pete Wentz story again: Hurricane. I update it practically everyday--though I'm sure you'd all rather I update this story more often. But you should check it out--if you want. No pressure.
Anyways, sorry again for the wait. I'll try not to take so long to update again.
~Sally