‹ Prequel: Can't Stay Away
Status: Please be patient. I'll update when I can, because I'm in college now.

You're Everything I Need

One-Sided Conversation

A month went by quickly. Luckily, Ryan’s mom had no idea that I was always over at their house while she was working.

I was over at Ryan’s one day and we were watching a movie like we usually did. But instead of Ryan actually watching the movie, his lips were attached to my neck. This was typical. Once in a while we’d start out just watching a movie, but then we’d quickly move onto other things. I was trying so hard to stay focused on the movie. But it was hard to pay attention when Ryan was nibbling on your ear with his hand in my lap tugging on the zipper of my jeans.

I moved away from Ryan quickly as I felt a sharp pain on the side of my head. My hand instantly went to my ear which stung a little as I looked at Ryan who was smiling sheepishly.

“Did I bite too hard?” Ryan asked. I didn’t say anything for a moment as I just watched him. Ryan’s hand, which he had moved when I moved, returned to the front of my jeans. I watched silently as his other hand moved to help pull my jeans down more, along with my boxers. He pulled them just far enough so that I was fully exposed. My eyes fluttered shut as his fingers gently touched my growing erection.

But I couldn’t let him forget him biting me.

“R-Ryan,” I said, taking a deep breath—enjoying the feeling of his fingers wrapped around my cock.

“Yeah, Bren?” Ryan asked. I felt his lips on my neck, and then his teeth. Gentle.

“I’m not going to lie,” I said quickly. I let out a low moan. “I did enjoy you biting my ear.”

Ryan hummed lowly against my skin and I shuddered at the feeling. He always made me feel so good.

“But we need to be careful,” I said. Ryan’s lips left my neck and a moment later, I felt his breath on my erection as he spoke.

“Of what?” Ryan said. And then his hand was gone; replaced by his mouth.

“Shit,” I gasped. My eyes flew open and I looked down at Ryan’s head that was now moving up in down. And let me just state that Ryan Ross knew how to use his mouth. Oh God. And his tongue. “We—we-we have to be careful.”

For a minute I forgot what I had wanted to say. What did we have to be careful of?

The stinging of Ryan’s fingernails digging into my hips reminded me.

“I don’t want—shit,” I said. How are you supposed to even attempt to have a conversation in a situation like this? I couldn’t believe I was still trying to say what I wanted to say. “Fuck. Ryan. I don’t—I don’t want thing to—to get out of—of—of—fuck—out of control.”

I let out a moan and my hand was in Ryan’s hair gripping a chunk of it tightly in my hair. A minute later and I came. Ryan’s mouth stayed where it was until I was done and then he was swallowing and smiling at me.

“Now what were you saying?” Ryan asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the long awaited update. I really am sorry for not updating so much.
I just have some slight writer's block with this story. I have an idea though, which will hopefully help me out and get you more updates.
Comments are always appreciated.
~Sally