‹ Prequel: Can't Stay Away
Status: Please be patient. I'll update when I can, because I'm in college now.

You're Everything I Need

Lie

This time, Ryan didn’t call for a week. As I waited, as each day passed, it hurt just a little bit more—of course, not in a good way.

When Ryan did call, not much was said. He only asked me to go to his house that afternoon so that we could talk.

This time, when I showed up at Ryan’s house he was opening his front door before I had even reached the porch.

“Hey,” he said, giving me a small smile. I hesitated a moment before smiling back.

“Hey,” I said in return. Ryan let me in his house and closed the door behind him. I followed Ryan into his living room and we both sat on the couch.

“So, I just want to apologize,” Ryan said, looking me in the eye. “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have hit you. I want to give a ‘normal’ relationship a chance.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” I said. “I really don’t want to lose you—I already had a taste of what that’s like, and let me just say it sucks.”

“Yeah,” Ryan said. “I’m sorry about how I was after I woke up in the hospital as well. I’m not sure if I’ve actually apologized for that.”

“It’s fine,” I said. “I have you again, and that’s all that matters.”

Ryan smiled at me and I leaned forward, kissing him softly. As I was pulling away, Ryan placed his hand on the side of my face and pulled me back towards him, kissing me again. Ryan leaned back on the couch until I was on top of him. Ryan’s tongue slipped into my mouth as he deepened the kiss and I placed my hands on his sides. I brought my hands down to his hips, gripping them lightly. As I did this, Ryan let out a low moan into my mouth. I grabbed a hold of the bottom of Ryan’s shirt, getting ready to pull it up when Ryan stopped me and ended our kiss. He pushed my hands away from his shirt.

“What?” I asked, my breathing heavy.

“Not today,” Ryan replied. “My mom is going to be home in a little bit.”

I looked at the clock.

“Is she coming home early today?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said. I climbed off of Ryan and sat properly on the couch. Ryan glanced at the clock. “You should actually probably go. I don’t want to risk you getting caught here.”

“Okay,” I said. I could feel myself doubting the things that Ryan was saying, but I didn’t want to get in another fight. I leaned forward and kissed him quickly. “Can I come over tomorrow?”

“Sure,” Ryan said, smiling. I nodded my head and stood up.

“See you tomorrow, then,” I said before leaving. I couldn’t help but feel a little worried. I knew Ryan was lying to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kind of short, but at least I'm updating :]

Comments are appreciated.

~Sally