‹ Prequel: Can't Stay Away
Status: Please be patient. I'll update when I can, because I'm in college now.

You're Everything I Need

Ideas

Brendon’s P.O.V.

I was waiting for Spencer near the front door so that I could ask him how things went at Ryan’s. I was just starting to get impatient when I saw his car pull into the driveway. I waited anxiously for him to reach the front door, and when he did, I pulled the door open before his hand could even touch the door knob. He jumped back a little in shock before pushing me aside quickly to get into the house.

“Well?” I asked, following Spencer as he headed up to his room.

“Well what?” Spencer asked without looking at me. I sighed.

“How’d it go with Ryan?” I asked. We were now walking into Spencer’s room and this time he turned to look at me.

“Well, I don’t know how he felt about the gift,” he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked. “Did you watch him open it?”

“Honestly Brendon,” Spencer said running a hand through his hair. “Ryan didn’t even want it. He made me leave.”

“So he didn’t get the gift,” I said, my voice sounding dull. I looked at my feet.

“Well he might have it now,” Spencer said and I looked back up at him. “I left it on that table by the door. I don’t if he’s found it yet.”

I felt my hopes lift up ever so slightly.

“Thanks Spencer,” I said.

“It’s no problem,” he said. He sighed. “I hope you know that you really have your work cut out for you.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Ryan can be quite stubborn.”

“I don’t know what he was like before you two got together,” Spencer said. “But I’m pretty sure you’re going to have a hard time trying to win him back. And probably just as hard a time to just get him to talk to you.”

I nodded my head.

“I know,” I said, sighing. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I had no plan on how to actually get to Ryan. But I’d think of something. I sat down on my mattress. I looked up at Spencer who was watching me, and he looked away. “Thanks again for helping me.”

“Yeah,” Spencer said. “It’s no problem.”

“It is though,” I said. “You’re being put in the middle of all this.”

“Really, Bren,” he said. “Don’t worry about it. This was my own decision.”

I nodded my head, biting my lower lip.

“Well,” I said. “Since you’re in the middle of all this already…Do you have any ideas for how I can get Ryan back?”

“I don’t know,” Spencer said, scratching his head as he thought. “Have you thought about…I don’t know, sending him things or messages that will make him remember all the good things of your relationship?”

I thought for a moment. That was actually a really good idea.

“No I hadn’t thought of that,” I said, smiling at Spencer. “That’s a really good idea.”

Spencer smiled back at me and I thanked him again. Now all I had to do was to think of all the positive things about Ryan’s and my relationship. This should be easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick update. :] I'm thinking that I'll be doing some more of Ryan's P.O.V. along with Brendon's P.O.V. just so that we can see what's going on in Ryan's head.
And I hope you like the lovely new banner which Jimmy Sullivan. made for me for winning first place in her contest with this one-shot.
Anyways, comments? You know how much I love them :]
~Sally