Status: Active

I Met You At The Crossroads Of Love And Hate

Selfishness & Passion

Valentina's POV

I walked up stairs annoyed that Zacky had to become all bi polar and what not. I mean, we were being civil towards each other and he even helped me! I had no idea why I was letting him get to me. He was just another asshole of a rock star.

When I opened the door Blake was lounging on the sofa drinking my wine that I have been saving to open for the right moment. It pissed me off that he just goes through both mine and Yasmine things without asking. I stormed over to him and grabbed his glass out of his hands.

"What the fuck Valentina?" He yelled standing up.

"How many times do I have to ask you not to go through the wine? You always drink up my shit and never replace it." I fussed before swallowing what was left in the glass. Lord knows I'm going to need a little bit of alcohol in my system to get me started with the douchebag.

"You're getting upset over a little wine? Are you really that selfish?" He questioned as his eyebrow raised in anger.

"Selfish? You're one to talk." I scoffed not believing he out of everyone I know had the audacity to call me selfish.

Over time Blake didn't like who I socialized with. He was always with clean cut guys who were lazy bums and sucked up their parents fortune even at the age of thirty. I, on the other hand, liked to be friends with everyone. The not-so-popular and the popular kids were cool with me. Even after high school but Blake would start complaining and saying he didn't want me fraternizing with people like them. I gave up great friends just for the asshole and he said I was selfish.

"Not only are you selfish but disobedient and ignorant." He spoke shaking his head, "Look at your company you had over today. I told you about talking to those people." He spit those people out as if it was dog shit in his mouth.

"Those people are my friends," I paused before opening my mouth, "you know what? You can get your ass out of my apartment and go take your controlling, judgmental bull shit and shove it down one of your minion's throat."

He scoffed before shaking his head in disbelief, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

I stormed to the door before yanking it open and looking Blake straight in the eye, "Blake-sweetheart- I'm no one's bitch. So stop telling yourself I'm yours' and get the fuck out."

He rolled his eyes walking to the door, "I'll give you your little space Valentina, but it's just a matter of time before you'll come running back."

I slammed the door behind him and ran a hand through my hair in frustration. The sad thing was he was correct about me running back. I always did.

"Fuck!" I yelled before looking for my phone.

Today was definitely not a good day. Although I argued the whole time I was with Zacky, I found it amusing to piss him off. He made it fun. With Blake, it just made me so angry I could rip his balls off and shove them down his throat.

Why was I comparing Zacky and Blake?

I shook the thought off and cursed when I realized my car was most likely still at the club if Yasmine still wasn't home. I walked over to the house phone and dialed the Taxi's number. Both me and Yasmine were regular costumers of Robby, the taxi driver. We usually called him up when we were both too intoxicated to drive.

"What's up hot stuff?" Robby answered.

I giggled feeling a bit better to hear his voice, "Nothing much honey cup. I was just wondering if you could pick me up and take me to a certain club."

"Finally dump your good-for-nothing boyfriend and found a real man to give you a nice lay?" He asked laughing.

"I wish." I mumbled.

"I can always show you a good time." He said in a low voice.

I held back my laughter. Robby always called his deep tone his sexy voice when in reality he sounded like a creepy pedophile. Plus, I don't think his wife, Natasha, would be happy to find me in bed with Robby. She's a sweet girl but mess with her man; she will go psycho on your ass.

"I cherish my life way too much." I joked laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll be there in ten minutes." He said before hanging up.

I sighed and placed the phone down before straightening the living room up. I wondered where Yasmine was. Maybe she was having a better morning than me, I shook my head as I heard honking. Grabbing my purse I rushed out the door and into Robby's taxi.

On the way to the club I was telling Robby all about my eventful night and morning. He found it so hilarious and even wanted to meet, I quote, "The man who can put Valentina in her place."

I didn't find it funny at all. Even though I was with Blake and gave up a lot of shit for him he could never make me so frustrated and speechless. That Zacky bastard did both in the matter of ten minutes.

I glared at Robby before opening the car door, "You know what Robby dear, I hope your wuevos rot and shrivel off."

He laughed shaking his head, "I love you too Tina dear."

With that I walked off and found my car. I unlocked the doors and got in the driver's seat. I looked at the dashboard to find my cell lying right there. I smiled picking it ignoring the missed calls and dialing a number I made myself remember.

"Hello?" The voice called out.

"Zacky." I sniffed making it seem as if I was crying.

"Valentina? What's wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone which totally surprised me.

"I just...I don't know what to do. Zacky, I know we don't like each other-" I rambled still making my voice break. I could thank my mother for all the drama classes she demanded I take as a child.

"Valentina, just hold on. I'm going to your place. I'll be there in twenty." He hanged up before I could reply.

A smirk grew on my face as I sped out of the parking lot racing home.

I walked up the stairs looking through my phone. I saw forty missed calls all from Blake and a text from Yasmine. I replied to her and sighed before unlocking the door. Zacky should be around the neighborhood already. I was lucky enough to make it back before he arrived.

Why am I doing this? I asked myself while shutting the front door.

Zacky made me feel alive and youthful. I felt as if I was my own person and not a predictable puppet. I guess I just wanted his presence around me even if all we did was argue and fight.

Loud, hard knocking interrupted my thoughts making me jump. I turned grabbing the knob turning it not surprised to see Zacky but astonished to see his worried face and sincere concern for me.

"You're not crying? Are you okay or did that loser of a boyfriend of yours do something?" He bombarded me with questions as he pushed his way inside. I moved letting him make way and shutting the door behind him.

"Um, I don't know how to say this but, I'm okay. No one did anything to me either." I admitted looking own innocently while biting my lower lip.

Zacky eyebrows furrowed, "So what was fucking up with that phone call?"

I shrugged making my way to the counter sitting on it. "I'm lonely and need some company. Do you mind?"

He scoffed with eyes of fire. He looked beyond pissed and not happy that I tricked him into coming to the house. He grudged up to me stepping in between my legs so we were face to face.

"You mean, I got all worried and rushed over here for nothing? Do you like playing these stupid ass games with me? I only met you last night and you frustrate me more than any other person." He growled placing his hands on the outer side of my thighs and clenching them.

I winced at his grip but it didn't hurt just sort of turned me on? Let's face it, I am a horny woman who hasn't had sex in a while. Just him gnawing on his bottom lip made me squirm.

"Zacky." I whispered.

"I don't want to hear your shit, I'm leaving." He moved turning.

I grabbed his chin turning his head and placing my lips on his. Our lips moved fast and hard. Zacky's hands moved up my thighs and curved down to my ass pushing me roughly into him. I gasped giving him the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. I moaned curving mine around his.

My mind was a blaze and my inner thighs started to heat up. I didn't even realize my hands were pulling at his hair and my teeth nipped his bottom lip. I pulled at his lip ring which was cool against my mouth. Zacky groaned before pulling away.

Our breaths were in sync of a panting and we were tangled in each other.

"That didn't just happened." Zacky said between breaths.

I shook my head, "Never happened."

We looked at each other for a moment before Zacky attacked me with his lips. There wasn't any explanation why we had so much passion in our kiss when we barely knew each other. He removed his lips from mine and moved down to my neck kissing, licking, and nipping it. My hands wondered under his shirt feeling his body. He wasn't necessarily muscular or scrawny. He was just perfect. I went to remove his shirt before he pushed me away.

"No, this didn't happen. Forget about what just happen." He spoke in a fast. breathy voice before leaving out the front door leaving me aching.

He was right though. I should forget anything like that happened. I was a harsh woman and he was a jackass. Not to mention I had Blake.

Oh fuck.

I just technically cheated on my boyfriend. But did I give a damn? No fucking way I though with a smile on my face. Although it would suck giving up a great chance at unbelievable sex. If Zacky Vengeance think he was going to get away that easily, he had another thing coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't take that long with this chapter and I hope
you all like it. Why do you think Zacky ran out like that?
Hmm, secrets, secrets. Haha.

comment goal; 40