Two Girls

Trois.

Genevieve's Point of View

I wanted Jean-Luke so much after the stress of that day. It was nearly sundown when I arrived, defenitly not five, but he would have to deal with me.

I immediately went into his home, found him, and began kissing him.

After a few minutes he pulled me away from him and started laughing.

“A little fisty today, aren’t we?” he asked, his one hand around my waist, his other beginning to untie my dress.

“I missed my dear Jean-Luke,” I replied playfully. But really I just wanted some money. I wanted to be with my sisters, I wanted to find them a better home and a better life. I wanted to see flesh on Colette, not all bones. It was killing me to see them like this. But I could not tell Jean-Luke. That’s not how things worked.

I bounced on the bed and layed down, spreading out my arms and legs. I patted the free side of the bed.

“Care to join?” I asked…

It was nearly dawn but I was still awake. I was having way too many sleepless nights.

Jean-Luke’s arms were around me and his breath was on my neck.

I rubbed his arms and snuggled up against the soft pillow.

His arm moved down to my waist and he sat up. “Are you okay?” he asked dully, sounding as if he didn’t mean it.

I turned my body to face his and nodded.

“Good,” he smiled and started kissing my neck…
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter.
tell me what you think ^_^