‹ Prequel: Second Chances

Everlasting Love

Chapter 2

Dad wasn’t exactly that happy about me moving out and living with the Cullen’s but he understood; Rachel wasn’t that happy either because she just moved back home and then I decide to leave, but it’s not like I’ll never see them again, I’ll always be coming for visits. I parked my car in the Cullen’s garage; when I got out I saw Jasper, Emmett, Spencer, Edward and Carlisle standing behind my car; they all had wide happy smiles on their handsome faces.

“Good morning love” Jasper greeted me happily before kissing my lips passionately.

When we pulled apart I can hear Spencer, Emmett and Edward chuckling; I look over to them to see that they were also smirking, Carlisle was still smiling happily. I push past Emmett and Edward so I can unlock my boot; I managed to fit most of my boxes and bags in the boot but some had to go on the back seat.

“Go Jazz” Edward said quietly smirking proudly at his older brother.

“That’s my brother!” Emmett said slapping Jasper’s back; I rolled my eyes at their brotherly moment, Carlisle laughed when he saw me roll my eyes but he was the first one to grab a few boxes. His sons followed his actions and within a few seconds all my stuff was in the house; they were too fast for me, I couldn’t even grab a bag to carry in. Jasper ran from the house and stopped right in front of me; he kissed me one more time because he entwined our fingers and led me towards the stunning house.

“Hello sweetheart” Esme said pulling me into a big hug.

“I’m so glad you’re moving in with us” Esme said pulling away from our hug.

“Thanks but are you sure? Because I don’t mind not living here” I said quietly; I didn’t want to be a burden.

“It’s fine Alex; we all want you here” Carlisle said wrapping his arms around his wife.

“Well thanks again for letting me move in” I smiled as Jasper placed his hands on my hips from behind; I blushed when Carlisle and Esme smirked looking at each other; they looked so proud.

“Let’s go get you settled in Alex” Jasper said quietly; his cool breath trickling my cheek.

“Yeah sure” I smiled at Carlisle and Esme before Jasper led me to his room; it didn’t take us that long to unpack my stuff, well it didn’t take Jasper that long.

“Ugh!” I whined as I walked into Jasper’s massive walk-in closet; Alice has been shopping again, she’s brought me all different types of clothes. Some clothes I would wear and some I wouldn’t even think of wearing; I heard Jasper’s quiet chuckle coming from the doorway, I playfully glare at him as I put my clothes away.

“Oh” I gasped my eyes widening and a deep red blush formed on my cheeks when I opened my lingerie draw; Alice had brought me lingerie as well and the pieces were not something I would wear, but I did find some pieces that I would wear so I placed them on top.

“I asked Alice not to buy you anything but you now how she gets” Jasper said flitting to my side; I slam the draw closed before Jazz could see anything.

“Its fine” I murmured looking up into his liquid gold eyes.

I walked back into our room with Jasper following behind me closely; I signed happily as I looked around our room. Jazz wrapped is arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

“I like our room” Jazz whispered in my ear.

“I like our room too” I smiled turning my head and kissing his cold hard lips softly.

“I was thinking that since you greeted to marry me that all my belongings are yours and all your belongings are mine; that includes intuition money for college” Jasper smiled down at me.

“That would be right if I was going to college but I’m not so you can just keep your money” I said firmly.

“Alexandra, please just go to college for a few semesters” Jasper said looking me straight in the eyes.

“I don’t want to go to college Jazz, I want to be like you” I told him again.

“You will when you’re ready but just enjoy being human for a little while longer” Jasper told me sternly; he was now standing in front of me.

“I’ve already enjoyed my human life now I want to enjoy my vampire life with you” I looked deep into his eyes; trying to make him give in.

“When you’re ready Alex” Jazz said so sternly that I couldn’t say anything to defend myself.

“Fine when I’m ready but I’m not going to college” I negotiated with Jasper.

“Fine no college” Jazz signed in defeat; I smiled cupping his face pulling him down towards me, I kissed his lips gently and lovingly.

“But that doesn’t mean I’m not doing to spend money on you” Jasper smirked smugly; he knew I hated him spending his money on me.

My eyes narrowed, I crossed my arms across my chest and I pouted; Jasper just kept smirking but he leaned down and kissed my lips, I tried my hardest to stand my ground but I couldn’t with him kissing me. I called my Dad to let him know that I was safe and was all set up here; then I called Seth just for a talk but also to get an update of Jacob.

“He hates that you’re worrying about him” Seth told me; I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Jasper next to me, I had taken my shoes off so I could rest my feet on the couch.

I was sitting sideways on the couch; my feet where in between Jasper’s legs, my knees were pressed to my chest and Jasper had his arm wrapped around my waist. Carlisle and Esme were also sitting in the living room with us; they were watching the TV which was turned down really low.

“Yeah well I wouldn’t have to worry about him if he came home” I told Seth knowing that the next time he phases Jacob would know our conversation.

“Als, he’s hurting” Seth said sadly.

“I know but I just want him home. I hate him hurting all by himself, if he was home then I could help him” I said sadly as well.

“I think Leah just got to him, what she said must have hit a nerve” Seth explained.

“Well maybe he shouldn’t listen to Leah; their not the greatest friends in the world and we all know that Leah isn’t the best person to be giving advice about relationships” I snapped.

“Sorry Seth” I signed running a hand through my hair.

“Its fine Als; you’re right. We all know what Leah’s like” Seth assured me; he didn’t even bother to defend his sister.

“Seth, stop being so…” I trailed off trying to think of the right word.

“Cool? Awesome? Incredible? Unbelievable?” Seth said giving me words to describe him; that made me laugh which made him laugh.

“Understanding” I giggled making Seth sign playfully.

“I mean you didn’t even defend your sister then and well I now she going to hear about it, I don’t want her angry at you” I said softly; looking at my rainbow coloured socks.

“Don’t worry about Leah, I think she might even feel a bit guilty about saying that stuff to Jake” Seth told me.

“Oh Leah’s home” Seth whispered into the phone making my giggle again.

“Ok I’ll let you go, I’ll call later. Oh and Seth you are cool, awesome, incredible and unbelievable” I told one of my best friends.

“Thanks Als, talk later” Seth chuckled before hanging up, god I love that boy.