‹ Prequel: Second Chances

Everlasting Love

Chapter 3

I was sitting in the living room watching TV with Bella and Edward; Jasper and Rosalie went somewhere this morning, and I think everyone else is outside. Suddenly the three of us hear Emmett yell “Awesome” loudly from outside; Bella and I try to look outside but we don’t find any of the Cullen’s, Edward just smiles his attention still focused on the TV. I see Jasper flit through the backdoor and to my side; he looks at Edward who tells Bella to follow him and they walk outside, I frown as I turn my attention to Jasper.

“I have a surprise for you love” Jasper whispered softly; he laced out fingers together and led me outside.

“What is it?” I asked with excitement; I love surprises.

“You will just have to wait” Rose said covering my eyes from behind me; Jasper grab both my hands so I would follow him.

“Thank you Rose” Jasper said and as soon as Rosalie’s hand were gone Jasper’s hands cupped my face so I couldn’t move it; I managed to see everyone standing around with massive smiles on their beautiful faces.

“Alexandra, I wanted to buy you something special, something you would love. I asked Rosalie to help me seeing as she knows what you like, and I do know how much you love you’re car, but I hope you’ll love this” Jasper told me still with his icy cold hands on my warm cheeks; he stepped aside resting one hand on the small of my back. My eyes instantly found my present; my eyes widen and my mouth dropped slightly as I stared at the beauty that was standing in front of me.

“Oh my god” I said slowly running my eyes over my surprise.

“Do you like it?” Jasper asked quietly and nervously; I turned my body to face him.

“No, I love it!” I smiled widely; I grabbed his face with my hands pulling him towards me, my lips found his for a passionate and eager kiss.

“Maybe I should surprise you more often” Jasper signed as we parted.

“Thank you” I whispered before I turned back to my new car; Jasper brought me a silver Mercedes Benz C Class W204.

I walked around my car letting my hands run over the body smoothly; I hopped into the driver’s seat taking in the inside. Once I climbed out I hugged and thanked Rose; then Jasper handed me my new car keys making me smile even more.

“Go show your Dad” Jasper urged me.

“Are you sure?” I asked unsure; I really wanted to take this baby for a drive and I wanted to see Dad and everyone again.

“Go, have some fun but drive carefully” Jasper said kissing my forehead; I smiled as I jumped into my new car again.

I signed contently when I started the engine; it was about the same loudness as my Torana, I smiled as I started my drive towards La Push. My baby drove so smoothly; it was like I was made to drive this, it didn’t take me that long to reach home. I saw Dad’s head look out the window with a wide smile but then he frowned when he didn’t see my brightly coloured car; I guess he couldn’t see me driving either.

“Alex?” Rachel asked opening the front door; I shut my car door and ran towards my big sister.

“What happened to your car?” Dad asked as I hugged and kissed his cheek.

“Jasper brought it for me” I told them quietly; I didn’t want them judging Jasper because he liked to buy things for me.

“Wow!” Paul said looking over my shoulder at my car; his nose wrinkled slightly as he pulled me into a hug.

The pack quickly made their way to my house; well the backyard because the house was getting to small to hold everyone. Everyone told me that they missed me but they were happy for me; I told them I missed everyone too, the only one who wasn’t here was my brother, the one I missed the most. Thankfully no one said anything about the smell that was now on me from living with vampires; Emily and Kim couldn’t wait until my wedding, they were so excited.

Bella practically begged me to have my wedding first; I have no idea why but she did and I agreed, so my wedding was in a few days. It was just starting to sink in too; I was going to get married to Jasper Hale in a few days time. Alice and Esme had everything planned so I didn’t have to worry about everything; it was going to be in the Cullen’s living room and then out in the backyard. Everyone was coming too; Dad, Rachel, Sue, the pack, their imprints, Mike, Jessica, Eric, Angela, Tyler, Renee, Phil, Charlie and the Denali coven. Angela’s father is going to be the priest; the only person I was wondering about coming was Jacob, he said he would be there.

Dad even asked Carlisle to push his chair down the isle when he took me down; Carlisle said yes of coarse, Jasper asked Emmett and Jacob to be his best mans while I asked Rachel to be my maid of honor and Rosalie to be my bridesmaid. Bella and I worked out that if I had Emmett, Rosalie, Rachel and Jacob then she could have Alice, myself, Carlisle and Spencer; the only one left out was Esme but she reassured us that she didn’t want to be in the wedding, she just wanted to organize them. I hope that Jacob makes it; I really need my big brother at my wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
Alex's New Car:
Image