‹ Prequel: Second Chances

Everlasting Love

Chapter 4

I couldn’t believe that Jasper and I finally have the house to ourselves for the night; Edward was with Bella and everyone else had gone hunting, Alice told me that she would keep everyone away for a longer time, and then she winked at me. That was all the hint I needed to know exactly what she was talking about. I just finished washing the dishes that I used for dinner; I stood in the kitchen for a few more seconds thinking about things. Would Jasper and I finally make love? Or would Jasper back down again? Should I wear some of the lingerie that Alice brought me? Should I wear some of the clothes Alice brought me? Should I wear both? I was thinking about this way to hard so I didn’t notice that my feet were taking me into our room; my feet stopped when I reached the middle of our room, I faintly heard Jasper walk in behind me.

I look between the bed, the closet and the bathroom for about a minute until I decided what I was going to do. I turned around to face the confused Jasper; he was standing a few feet away from me, I smiled and kissed his lips softly before I made my way into the closet. I knew what I was looking for; I had seen it when I looked through what Alice brought me; I smiled in triumph when I found it, I quickly folded it up so Jazz couldn’t see and then I made my way into the bathroom.

“I’m going to have a bath” I told Jasper giving him another quick kiss before shutting the door. I filled the Jacuzzi tub with hot water then I undressed; I folded my clothes and placed them on the counter, I pulled on the short silk robe and tied it around my thin body. I took a few deep breaths to calm the nerves that were making themselves noticed; I checked myself in the mirror and looked around the room, everything was in place.

“Jasper?” I called out.

“Yes Alex” Jasper said standing outside the door.

“Can you come in here please?” I asked sweetly.

“Umm” Jazz mumbled unsure.

“I’m dressed” I reassured him; I was kind of dressed, well I was mostly covered. I watched as Jasper walked into the room shutting the door behind him; I watched as his eyes widen and looked up and down my body, a second had past.

“Alex” Jasper signed; he sounded so torn.

He was about to say something else but I silenced him by crashing my lips onto his; I kissed him with so much passion, love and need that it made me dizzy. Jasper returned the kiss matching my emotions; his hands grabbed my hips gently but I felt all the need and desire flowing between us, Jasper wanted this just as much as I did.

My hands slowly trailed up Jasper’s body; from his jeans line up to his chest, his shirt riding up with my hands. I threw his shirt onto the ground behind me as my lips kissed his jaw line; down his neck and onto his chest. Jasper’s hand caught my chin lifting my head so his lips could find mine; his hands were trailing over my every curve as his lips found my jaw line and my neck. His lips attacked mine again as I undid his jeans button and zip; I let his jeans fall to the ground and Jazz quickly stepped out of them, he kicked them behind him across the tiled floor.

“I love you Jasper. I want this, please?” I panted as I pulled away from his lips; I quickly let my eyes take in his stunning body before I met his eyes again.

“I love you Alex” Jasper said with a small smile; I smiled back grabbing both his hands from my hips, I placed them at my robe’s belt.

Jasper slowly undid my belt; his hands rested on my shoulders and gently pushed my robe off my body and onto the floor. Jasper’s eyes trailed over my naked body; his smile widened and then he kissed me with so much desire, lust, love and hunger. My hands pushed his boxers until they fell to the floor and were discarded like the rest of our clothes; I broke our kiss grabbing Jasper’s hand and lead him to the Jacuzzi, I climbed in first and Jasper followed quickly. I laid down placing my head on the rim of the bath; I placed a folded towel there so I would be comfy, Jasper laid on top of me making sure that he didn’t put all his body weight on me.

I stretched my body when I woke up; my eyes fluttered open to meet the liquid gold eyes of Jasper, I smiled widely at him as last night flooded my mind. Last night was pure bliss; we finally made love and it was mind-blowing and breathtaking, we started in the Jacuzzi because it was my first time so I bled a little bit but the water managed to cover that up, and then we moved onto the bed.

“Good morning” I smiled raising my head from Jasper’s cold chest; I was still naked but Jasper put some pants on, he was laying on top of the bed covers as usual.

“How do you feel?” Jasper asked seriously; there goes my bubble of happiness.

“Amazing” I replied truthfully; I couldn’t see where he was taking this.

“How can you say that? How can you even look at me after what I did?” Jasper asked harshly.

“What do you mean?” I asked frowning.

“Look at yourself Alex” Jasper said getting off the bed. I sat up holding the covers over my chest; I slowly looked under the covers, my eyebrows shooting up but coming back down quickly. My hips, thighs, waist and upper arms had yellow and purple marks covering small parts of my pale skin.

“Look at what I did do you” Jasper whispered looking hurt.

“Jazz, its fine. I’m fine, don’t worry about them” I said getting on my knees; I reached out to touch Jasper but he backed away from me, that’s when the tears started to form.

“If you didn’t like what you saw then you should have said something” I whispered harshly looking down at the bed.

“How can you think I don’t like you’re body? You’re body is perfect Alex; but I hurt you” Jasper whispered walking towards me; his cold finger lifted my chin so I met his gaze.

“I love every part of you and I loved last night, but I promised that I would never hurt you again and I did” Jasper said stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

“You didn’t hurt me Jazz, I didn’t even feel the bruises until you told me” I told him trying to make him forgive himself.

“Really?” Jasper asked quietly after a short pause.

“Really” I nodded gently smiling up at him; he smiled back at me as he leaned down for a loving kiss.

“We need some new bed sheets through” Jasper said looking over at our bed; I looked behind me as well, I laughed softly as I saw that our sheets were ripped and torn.

“I think so too” I smiled and kissed Jasper’s cold hard lips again; I walked into our closet to grab some clothes and then into the bathroom, Jasper’s eyes following my every move as I went to have a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!