Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Bending Minds

As we walked into the headmaster’s office, the pain got a little more tolerable. There were no boys here which helped a whole lot. Alec put me down in a chair, and I smiled weakly up at him.

“Sorry for making you carry me all this way.”

“No problem! Anything for you,” He said, causing me to smile again.

“So Ms. Aarons, what seems to be the problem?” the principal asked.

“It’s all the perverted teenage boys. Their thoughts are so strong that they’re seeping through my mind block!”

“Oh my! Well, I can see how that would be a problem.”

“Is there anything you can do? Or I can do? Is there a way to make it stop?” I asked desperately.

“Well this morning I was informed of you making a bubble around yourself. Would that be possible?”

“No, it would require too much energy.”

“Hey, could you make it where you look bad to everyone except your friends?” Alec chimed in.

“That might actually work!” I exclaimed.

“Actually?” Alec asked.

“Yes. Actually. Deal with it!” I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed and we left the principal’s office. “Let’s see if this is going to work.” I concentrated hard on what I was doing and bent the whole school’s mind into thinking I was unattractive. I then bent my friend’s minds to think of me however they normally did. When I was done, I grabbed Alec’s hand, smiling. We walked back to the cafeteria. Not one head turned. I felt proud of myself. I let go of Alec’s hand and bounded over to Matt. “Matty, guess what?” I asked excitedly.

“What?” he asked with a slightly amused look on his face.

“I found a way to keep the guys from staring at me like a piece of meat! Now everyone thinks I’m unattractive!”

“I don’t think you’re unattractive,” he answered.

“Good answer, but that’s because I didn’t bend the mind of my friends! Isn’t that awesome!”

“Bending minds? That’s way higher level magic! Where did you learn it?” Jay cut in with wide eyes.

“My dad explained it to me, and then I taught myself the rest.”

“That’s amazing!” he exclaimed happily.

“Thanks! Well we need to get to class. Damen, come on!”

“Coming!”

It wasn’t until I was halfway to class that I realized I didn’t eat lunch. Oh great! The rest of today is going to be great! Note very heavy sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just wanted to tell you that i am SO sorry!!!!! I had computer problems and as soon as they were fixed, I went to Morocco, then it was the first week of the quarter and there was so much to do, not to mention play practice because the play was today and is tomorrow and my bday was wednesday so my party is sunday and life is just hectic!!!! anyways enjoy the update, cmment and plz forgive me!!!

-AlyssaXD