Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Silence...NOT.

I hadn't even realized we were back in the room until I was sitting in Alec's lap and Jay was waving his hand in front of my face.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Alec ask, worry coating his voice.

"I think she's just a little freaked out." Jay answered him.

"Why what happened? I thought you guys were just going to the library." Damen said now standing next to Jay staring at me with confused eyes.

"I found this." I said, speaking for the first time. I realized I was clutching the book to my chest as if it would disappear at any second. Jay looked at me to go on and I sent him a look that said 'I'm not going to be able to do this' so he took it from me.

Sitting down on the couch next to Alec he opened the book in his lap and then looked up at all the guys in the room. "Listen guys, you all know how since we were little we always learned about the strongest of our kind right?" They all nodded. "Well...remember how they said that he just randomly died, and no one ever knew why?" They nodded again. "So, maybe, just possibly, he died because he was trying to save the woman he loved and gave her his powers and they were reincarnated hundreds of years later and their names are Alec and Violet."

They all gave him a O.o face. I think they're a little confused don't you? The only person's reaction I couldn't see though was the person who's opinion on this mattered the most and that was Alec. He seemed to be just sitting there and then he asked to see the book. Jay handed it to me and Alec read it over my shoulder, quietly, and I read it along with him. Then we got to the page with the picture of us on it and I heard the guys gasp and Alec froze a little bit.

"It really is us." He whispered and all I could do was nod. "This would explain a lot." He said. "You know like why you're so powerful, or why we can't keep our hands off of each other." That made me laugh.

Then it was silent, but of course we can't ever have complete and utter silence for more then a few seconds with the twins around.

"So do you really believe it is you guys?" Jay and James asked together.

We both nodded, but Alec said, "I think we better go see the Chairman about this first."

"I agree, we should just check up on this with him." I added and all the guys nodded.

Alec and I looked at each other, having a silent conversation without even having to ask anything of the other, we got up, linked fingers, and headed out the door down to the lobby.

Let's see if we can find out if this whole thing is just a story, or the reality of our pasts...