Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Stealing Powers

As we walked into the headmaster’s office, my nerves started to kick in. I mean, we were about to find out whether or not I was a reincarnation of a famous wizard’s human girlfriend.

“Hello Ms. Aarons. Mr. Williams. What is your reason for visiting me today?”

Alec put the book on his desk. The headmaster looked at it and his eyes grew wide.

“Where did you find this? It has been missing for centuries!” he exclaimed in an awed voice.

“I tripped over it in the library,” I answered him.

“In the school library? That’s impossible! This book was lost before this school was made!”

“Sir, look at the picture,” Alec cut in.

The headmaster opened the book and flipped through the pages until he found the picture.

“Oh my,” he said. “We have the reincarnations of Alector and Violetta at our very own school! This is quite amazing.”

“So it’s true?” I whispered.

“Quite so. It is odd though that your twin has no powers.”

“Ash? Why is that odd?”

“Because you acquired your powers from Mr. Williams, not your family, so all of that should go to him.”

I flashed back to when I first “acquired” my family’s powers.

Me and Ash were ten and running through the forest. I was ahead of him and we were headed to the pond to swim. I looked behind me for Ash but he had disappeared. I stopped.

“Ash? Ash stop playing games. It’s not funny!”

“Violet!” Ash screamed. He sounded like he was crying. I ran back to find Ash to find him crouched over his knee. “Violet, please fix it.”

I knelt down next to him and put my finger on his knee I concentrated on fixing it, but this time was different. It healed but I felt his energy moving into me. Suddenly there was a flash.


Ash hadn’t been able to do magic ever since. No. I couldn’t have taken…. No that’s impossible. Isn’t it?

“Headmaster? Is it possible to take someone’s power?”

“Only the most powerful wizards can take someone’s power. And it requires the blood of the one having their powers taken.”

“Oh my god. I took my brother’s powers. I took my brother’s powers when I was ten years old.”

“Ten? Now that is very remarkable. Well we will have make sure he gets her and we will tell you how to transfer his power back into him,” the headmaster said.

“Wouldn’t we die like me and Alec when he gave me power?” I asked, alarmed.

“Oh no, dear girl. His powers belong to him so it will not be near as much of a strain on your bodies,” the headmaster explained. “You see the reason you two died is because he had never given so much power before and your body had never experienced having that much power in your body.”

“Oh. Ok. I get it. Well I’ve had enough for one day, how about you Alec?” I asked, looking at my boyfriend.

He smiled at me and nodded weakly.

“I will send for your brother as soon as possible. Have a good night, Ms. Aarons. Mr. Williams,” the headmaster said as we left the office. Alec and I headed back to my room. As we lay down to go to sleep, I realized I had only been here for a week. Wow. Just today itself felt like a month. I turn in bed and look at Alec. I’m so glad I met him.

“Alec.”

“Yeah?”

“I know this may seem too early, but I feel more for you than I’ve ever felt for anyone in my life. So I wanted you to know that I love you,” I said, the words coming out easier than I expected them too. I didn’t expect him to answer but he did.

“I love you too, Violet.” I smiled and kissed him.

“You kissed me,” he said with a smirk on his face.

“So?” I said before realizing what he meant. “Ahh! I hate you!” I screamed hitting him in the arm.

“Love you too,” he said, laughing. Eventually, I started laughing, too, and Alec wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and dreamt of Alector and Violetta and what their lives must have been like.
♠ ♠ ♠
hear we go!!!! now ure gonna get 2 kno Ash better!!! yay!!!! hmmm wonder how he's gonna feel about Alec....... hehe i love twists in stories!!!
-AlyssaXD